5) Mark and Jackson (GOT7) - Homecoming (Smut)

Members: Mark and Jackson of GOT7

Description: Mark and Jackson have a private celebration when Jackson returns home from a visit to Hong Kong.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My perverted brain.

Mark's eyes scan over the crowded airport for what seems like the millionth time, looking for the one person he has waited too long to see.

It had been exactly seven months since Jackson left him to go back home and help take care of his sick mother in Hong Kong. While he knew it was what Jackson had to do, he still missed him like crazy. He missed falling asleep next to him, even though they'd stay up and talk all night until one of them fell asleep. He missed the feeling of Jackson's lips against his own and the goose bumps he would get whenever he touched him.

In an attempt to try and see over the crowd more, Mark got onto his tip toes and tilted his head up a little. A frown was just about to form on his lips when he saw a familiar smile cutting through the huddle of people, instantly making the elder's face light up.

"Jackson!" Mark exclaimed as he practically jumped on the younger, burying his head deep into the crook of his neck.

"It's nice to see you, too," Jackson said with a small chuckle and grunt from the sudden impact, wrapping only one hand around Mark because his other was occupied with his suitcase.

"I missed you so much," Mark said in a quieter voice as a salty burning sensation hit his eyes. Jackson was caught slightly off guard by this, as he had never seen Mark cry before. But, as much as he felt guilty for leaving him behind for so long, he was glad he was finally getting to see the sight for the first time.

Jackson broke the hug as he let go of his suitcase, freeing his other hand so he could use both to wipe away the few tears that had slid down Mark's cheeks.

"I'm sorry I was gone for so long," he said, his thumb continuing brush over the elder's soft skin even though anymore tears ceased to exist.

"It's okay," Mark said, trying to calm his heart and breathing down. "I know you had to be with your mom."

"Well, I don't have to now, at least not for a while hopefully," Jackson said, earning a baffled look from Mark. "On the last day I was there, she went to the doctors and they said that there is no sign of cancer anymore. She's gonna be okay."

"Oh my god, that's amazing, Jackson!" Mark said as he hugged the younger again, a wide smile painted on his lips. "I'm so happy for you!" Jackson couldn't help but smile too as he returned Mark's hug with both arms this time. Just then, he realized just how much he loved the person wrapped in his arms.

The hug got broken again, this time by Mark, and the elder male bent over to pick up Jackson's suitcase off the tiled ground.

"Wanna go get something to eat?" Mark asked once the bag was placed comfortably in his hand. "I'm sure the plane food couldn't have been that great."

"No, it really wasn't." Jackson chuckled, his eyes never leaving Mark's bright face. "But I have a better idea."