40) Hyuna and Jiyoon (4Minute) - A Little Busy (Smut)

Members: Hyuna and Jiyoon of 4Minute

Description: When Jiyoon has a hair malfunction, Hyuna comes to her rescue.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: The requester...ARMYPrincessSarahlee

Countdown till the end: 20

A/N - Just a heads up, I will not be updating this tomorrow since I do not have my list of one shots with me, so I won't know what one I have to write next. But the day after I will.

I had really hard time writing this for some reason...I've never written any girlxgirl smut that was this detailed and yeah, so sorry if it sounds awkward at any point. That's because it was awkward.

While the other members of 4Minute were relaxing and enjoying their day off, Jiyoon decided to make it a product full day and do something besides sit. She had been wanting to change her hair color for some time now, so she figured today would be a better day than any other. However, Jiyoon was quite nervous to dye her own hair, as she had never done it without the help of a stylist or one of the other members. But it had been so long since they could relax, so Jiyoon didn't want to inconvenience them by asking for help. She decided she was going to do it by herself.

The rest of the girls were still watching a movie on T.V. when Hyuna noticed that there were only four of them in the room, and it didn't take her long to identify the missing person as Jiyoon. This made Hyuna a bit somber at first since Jiyoon would usually hang out with the other members on their more laid-back days. Out of all the members, Hyuna felt the most comfortable around Jiyoon and liked to spend time with her the most. It wasn't that she didn't get along with the other girls because she did very well, but she couldn't help but feel like she could be herself around Jiyoon more so than say Gayoon or Sohyun.

Another twenty minutes or so passed and there was still no sign of Jiyoon, so Hyuna said, "Hey, have any of you seen Jiyoon lately?" The three other girls looked around as much of the dorm as they could without having to get up and shook their heads.

"Not since breakfast," Jihyun said.

"She might be sleeping," Sohyun suggested to Hyuna.

"Yeah, maybe," Hyuna said, nodding her head slowly. "I'll go check." Hyuna stood up from the couch and walked around the other end of the couch so that she wouldn't disturb the other members by walking in front of the screen. On her way back to Jiyoon's room, Hyuna could hear mumbles coming from inside the bathroom, whose door was shut. Furrowing her eyebrows, Hyuna walked up to it and knocked on the door with the back of her hand.

"Jiyoon, are you in there?" she asked, leaning her face closer to the door. Jiyoon's eyes widened in fear and embarrassment when she heard Hyuna's voice from outside. "Are you alright?"

"U-Um...yeah," Jiyoon stuttered, trying to dispose of the hair color box quickly. "I'm okay. It's all good in here."

"You certainly don't sound okay," Hyuna said with a small chuckle. "Can I come in?"

"Um, I don't know if that's such a good idea," Jiyoon said, looking at her now green hair in the mirror. Something went awry during the process of dying her hair and it turned out to be a brighter green than the box suggested.

"Why not?" Hyuna said. "Ji, are you sure everything is okay?"

"Of course I am," Jiyoon replied. "I just, uh, I just don't know if it would be in your eyes' best interest to come in here, that's all."

"Well, then I guess they'll have to survive," Hyuna said. "Open the door, I'm coming in." Jiyoon groaned in distress and twisted the lock on the door, making it unlock with a click. Hyuna shut the door after walking in and didn't take notice of Jiyoon's hair until afterward. "Holy...what happened to your hair, Ji?" she asked, lifting up a few thin strands and looking at it.