37) Jr. and Mark (GOT7) - It's Never Too Early (Smut)

Members: Jr. and Mark of GOT7

Description: Jr. seduces Mark into morning sex.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My byuntae brain.

Countdown till the end: 23

The morning sunlight beamed brightly through the cracks in the bedroom window, which were caused by the uneven arrangement of the curtains. A single beam of light hit Mark's face as soon as he started to blink his eyes open, only making him shut his right away and turn his head in the opposite direction. He was quick to find that that side was better, so he sat up and rubbed his eyes open as he let out a loud yawn.

He didn't recognize the room he was currently in, nor did he have any clear memory of how he ended up there. All the memories he had showed him going into the club by himself and then leaving with someone. This wasn't entirely surprising to Mark, as most of his weekend mornings ended up like this.

A few moments and another yawn later, someone walked into the room, holding two cups of coffee, and said with a bright smile, "Good morning."

"Good morning," Mark said in a groggy voice, widening his eyes a little in an attempt to fix his blurry vision. The guy handed Mark a cup and Mark thanked him before taking a sip, still not exactly sure of who he was.

"I also brought these for you," he said, referring to the bottle of water and Tylenol he had placed on the night stand earlier. Mark turned his head to look at it as the guy continued talking. "I didn't know when you'd be up, but I figured you'd have a headache from all the drinking last night."

"Well, you figured correctly," Mark said, placing a hand on his head as a sharp pain hit his veins. "Nothing like the beauty of hangover in the morning." The guy chuckled and watched as Mark leaned over and grabbed the pills, throwing them in his mouth before gulping down a large sip of water. "Um...this is gonna sound like a really bad question, but how did I get here?" Mark asked, avoiding eye contact with the guy whose name he still didn't know. "Oh and what's your name?"

The guy chortled a little, lowering his head as the laughs escaped, before saying, "You were at the club last night and ended up leaving with me." Mark nodded his head, confirming his suspicions. "Oh and my name is Jinyoung, but call me Jr."

"Mark," Mark said as he shook hands with the guy. "It's nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine," Jr. replied as Mark yawned again.

"You probably don't have this happen all the time, do you?" Mark said. "Sleep with random guys and then introduce yourself."

"Well, it's not exactly the greetings I'm used to, but I don't mind," Jr. said with a small laugh. "There's a first time for everything, right? I mean, I'm sure there are things you haven't done yet, right?"

"I guess so," Mark said, nodding his head in agreement. "I've never had morning sex before."

"Never?" Jr. asked as if that was some sort of abnormality.

"No, never," Mark answered, shaking his head and laughing in some sort of embarrassment. "Is that as weird as you make it sound?"