57) Suho and Lay (EXO) - In Love with the Help (Smut, fluff)

Members: Suho and Lay of EXO

Description: Suho runs into trouble when he realizes that he is still crushing on Lay, one of his servants, after their one night stand years ago.

Genre: Smut, fluff

Inspiration: My brain.

Countdown till the end: 3

Suho, full name Kim Joonmyun, was one of the few people who was fortunate enough to be born into a wealthy family. His father was the president of one of South Korea's most profitable law firms and his mother also had well-known restaurant chain throughout the country, both businesses bringing in a surplus of income for the Kim family. What money wasn't used on day-to-day household expenses like bills went toward luxury technologies and other home decor and, of course, spoiling their son.

But despite his top class childhood, Suho had grown up to be regarded as one of the humblest men in the nation. After successfully graduating from law school at the top of his class, his father set him up in his firm working as an assistant to one of his lawyers and eventually making his way up the ladder and becoming partner to the firm. Suho was a fine lawyer indeed and could handle just about any case that people threw at him. While his preferences included taxes and other financial disputes, he was very well suited to take on civil or criminal cases in the lower court system.

Suho's father had left him, along with a large sum of cash inheritance, the family's 10-bedroom mansion when he passed away, which brings us to the present day of Suho's glamorous life. He never had to even think about lifting a finger, as he had a servant of some sort for almost every task less fortunate people had to do themselves. He had a professional chef, a driver, a mechanic, and a few maids and servants, all of which adored Suho because of his kindhearted nature.

But there was one servant in particular that Suho had a special attachment to and he went by the name Lay. His also late father was good friends with Suho's father back in their college days and when he heard of his passing, he was quick to fly Lay and his mother over to Korea. Knowing of their poor financial situation, Mr. Kim offered Lay's mother a job on the cleaning staff and let them stay in the house at no extra expense to them. Mr. Kim treated Lay like his own son and raised him right alongside Suho, making the two males grow to be extremely close.

When Lay's mother fell ill and soon died, Mr. Kim came to his rescue once again, giving him a job as a servant in the house. Suho didn't see much of Lay during those days because he was away at law school, but whenever he did come home the two would spend a significant amount of time together. During one of his visits back home, the summer before his father passed, Suho was surprised when Lay confessed his feeling for him. Due to his dedication to school, Suho never stopped to think of his feelings for Lay or anyone else for that. But after thinking back on all the time they spent together as kids, Suho realized that it was quite possible that he liked Lay, too. Then, one kiss led to another and they ended up taking each others virginity that evening.

That was a memory that Suho still has not forgotten to this day; it was a memory that was very special to his heart. Lay still worked for him at the house, but nothing more had occurred between the two males after that day. Lay still greeted him kindly and respectfully when serving him, but he never saw Suho accept when he was serving him. Although neither of them had said it aloud, both of them knew the reason that nothing had become of that night. Both Lay and Suho knew that their places in society were very different and that the world just wouldn't understand them if they were to elope into anything serious. And they both knew that Suho had worked too hard to take a risk for Lay.

"So, how have you been, Kyungsoo?" Suho asked when one of his other wealthy friends was visiting. Kyungsoo was younger and still going to school, but he was close to inheriting his retiring father's chain of banks. Kyungsoo and Suho were good friends, but Kyungsoo's stuck up demeanor and outlook on life definitely served as one of his more ugly qualities. "We haven't talked in a while."