11) Myungsoo and Sungyeol (Infinite) - A Case of the Hiccups (Fluff)

Members: Myungsoo (L) and Sungyeol of Infinite

Description: A case of the hiccups ends up saving Myungsoo's relationship with Sungyeol.

Genre: Fluff

Inspiration: A gay Thai filmed I watched today. I don't remember what it's called.

Myungsoo paced back and forth in his bedroom as he stared intently at his phone, which was laying face up on his bed. He didn't know if he should call him or not since they still weren't exactly on speaking terms.

A few weeks had passed since Myungsoo and his long time boyfriend, Sungyeol, had fought. It wasn't anything big like you may assume, it was just one of those bickers that couples have after they have been together for a while.

In a nutshell, the entire reason the quarrel had appeared was because Myungsoo was beginning to question if Sungyeol still loved him or not, which wasn't too entirely unlike him. Sungyeol was quite popular with the girls at their high school, so it wasn't unnatural for Myungsoo to get paranoid.

But unfortunately for Myungsoo, that particular day had been a rough one for Sungyeol, and he didn't exactly find it comforting to listen to his boyfriend go on about how he thinks he doesn't love him anymore and that he doesn't deserve to be with someone like him. Normally he would have just shrugged it off and kissed all his worries away, but Sungyeol was just in the mood to do that on the day they fought.

"For God's sake, Myungsoo!" Myungsoo's closest friend, Sungjong, screamed over the phone. "Just call him already, will you?! I'm sure he doesn't hate you."

"You never know, he might!" Myungsoo retaliated, his eyes widening as his volume increased. "He could just be tired of my nagging and want to break up with me. He could planning how he's gonna do it as we speak."

"Aish jin jja..." Sungjong said as he slapped his hand against his forehead. "You know, this is why he got so upset. You're always questioning his love for you like an idiotic moron!" Myungsoo opened his mouth to say something, but shut it when he processed the younger male's last words. "Can't you see that he loves you so much and would never leave you for any of those slutty girls that drool over him?"

"You really think that?" Myungsoo asked in a quieter tone of voice.

"I know that!" Sungjong shouted. "Unlike you, you pabo! You're lucky I'm not with you right now or else I would slap you upside the head with a chair!"

"So violent..." Myungsoo said, thrown off by Sungjong's threat.

"You know what," Sungjong started, throwing his hands in the air a little. "I'm tired of watching you two give each other the silent treatment. I'm calling up the others, and we're all going camping this weekend, and you are going to share a tent with your boyfriend so you can make up."

"But-"

"No ifs, ands, or buts about it, mister!" Sungjong scolded his hyung, cutting off the rest of his sentence before it could be released. "That's final! Araseo?"

"Fine," Myungsoo said as he sighed. "But don't you dare bring a chair with you!"