48) Jin and Kidoh (BTS and Topp Dogg) - Long Time, No See (Smut, fluff)

Members: Jin of BTS (Bangtan Boys) and Kidoh of Topp Dogg

Description: Jin and Kidoh finally get to be with each other after waiting so long.

Genre: Smut, fluff

Inspiration: My brain

Countdown till the end: 12

Kidoh had been sitting in the cafe for a good 20 minutes when he finally decided to just call him. He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and scrolled through his contacts until he saw Jin's name, pressing on it with his thumb before starting to type his message.

To: Jin Hyung :)

Yah, where are you? You were supposed to meet me like 20 minutes ago

Sent: 12: 03 p.m.

Kidoh sipped on his coffee while playing a game on his phone, waiting for a reply from Jin. A few minutes later his phone vibrated in his hand.

1 New Text From: Jin Hyung :)

"Figures," he scoffed, opening up his text messages. "Now you answer."

From: Jin Hyung :)

I know I'm sorry!! Come to my dorm and I'll make it up to you ;)

Sent: 12:10 p.m.

Kidoh sighed in some sort of frustration and rubbed the bridge of his nose. Contrary to what their other members or the fans knew, Jin and Kidoh had been in a secret relationship for the past five months. Though, it started to feel less and less like a relationship to Kidoh since they hardly ever saw one another. It was like whenever Kidoh had no schedules, Jin did and vice versa. And even though Kidoh was slightly annoyed with Jin at the moment, he couldn't pass up a chance to see him. But he did tell himself that he would talk to Jin as soon as he got there about what he was feeling. It was the only way he would feel better.

To: Jin Hyung :)

Fine, but you better be there. I'm not wasting any more time waiting for you

Sent: 12:11 p.m.

From: Jin Hyung :)

Lol, I will be here, I promise.

Sent: 12:12 p.m.

To: Jin Hyung :)

Kk. I'll be there soon

Sent: 12:13 p.m.

From: Jin Hyung :)

I'm looking forward to it ;)

Sent: 12:14 p.m.

Kidoh couldn't help but laugh a little at his reply. He finished the last swig of his coffee and then left the cafe, heading in the direction of the BTS dorm.

===========================================================================

Kidoh arrived there ten or fifteen minutes later and didn't even get a chance to knock on the door before Jin opened the door and pulled him inside.

"Hello, Kidoh! How are you? Oh, I'm great! Thanks for asking, Jin!" Kidoh said sarcastically, making Jin laugh. "Is that really what you wanted me to say?" Jin asked in reply.

"Well, it would have been nice to receive some sort of greeting from you," Kidoh said, crossing his arms over his chest. "You are my boyfriend, after all."