54) Rap Monster and Suga (BTS) - Our Ex's Wedding (Smut)

Members: Rap Monster and Suga of BTS (Bangtan Boys)

Description: After meeting at the wedding of their ex, an interesting turn of events take place for Rap Monster and Suga.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: A chart in the book The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs

Countdown till the end: 6

Suga was sitting at the table, taking regular sips out of his water bottle as he watched the other guests mingle with each other. He wasn't usually this unsocial at events like this, but he didn't particularly want to be here at the moment. He was still trying to figure out why his ex-girlfriend would invite him to her wedding in the first place, seeing how she treated him like a doormat when they were dating. But he knew if he declined her invitation he would somehow end up regretting it, and he definitely did not want to wait and see that happen.

"Is this seat taken?" A voice asked him, entering his ear from his left. Suga turned and tilted his head up a bit to see a guy that looked to be around his age standing there, his eyes squinting slightly due to the bright sunlight of that day. He looked to be around his age, maybe a tad younger and Suga figured he was probably one of Youngha's other friends from college or something along those lines.

"No, I don't think so," he answered, shaking his head as he lowered his head. The guy muttered a small "thank you" and pulled the white chair out beside Suga before sitting down on it, letting out a small sigh.

"Are you a friend of the bride or the groom?" he asked, catching Suga just as he took down another swig of water.

"Bride," Suga replied as he finished swallowing it all down. "Actually, I'm the bride's ex."

"Oh, you too, huh?" the guy, whose name was still unknown to Suga, said, causing Suga to look at him with his eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"You dated that devil of a woman, too?" Suga said, earning a small chuckle from the other as well as a nod.

"Mind if I join the party?" he replied, the smile from his laugh still spread across his lips. "Yep, she took up a year and a half of my life."

"Damn," Suga commented, shaking his head as his eyes landed on Youngha. "Please tell me that she was a bitch to you, too, or else I'm gonna feel even more alone than I already do."

The guy chortled again. "Oh, yeah," he said. "She was a total bitch to me, too. Don't worry." Suga smiled faintly, feeling a wave of relief come over him. "I'm Rap Monster, by the way," he added, holding his hand out for Suga to shake.

"Suga," Suga replied with a single nod, connecting their hands and making them shake. "So, why did she dump you, Rap Monster?"

"Oh, I broke up with her," Rap Monster said, his words taking Suga by surprise.

"Brave man, aren't you?" Suga said, a small smile creeping up on the said male's lips. "What did she do to you?"

"Nothing in particular." Rap Monster shook his head. "She just treated me like property rather than her boyfriend, you know, and one day I just told myself that I needed to end it before something worse happened."

"I wish I would have been as smart as you," Suga said.

"Did she dump you?" Rap Monster asked.

"Yeah," Suga said with a few nods of his head. "She said that I never really cared about her and that I was just using her for sex."

"Ah, the wise ways of Song Youngha," Rap Monster said, getting a chuckle from Suga. "But, I guess we just have to be thankful that we don't have to deal with her anymore and pray for that poor man that thinks he loves her enough to marry her." Suga let out a loud laugh and both of their eyes falling on the groom.

From there, the two males talked for hours, telling stories of their terrible experiences with Youngha and finding more things that they had in common like that they both labeled themselves as bisexual despite the fact that they had both mostly dated girls. That eventually led to their coming out stories and a few tales of the times that their sexuality caused problems for them, which then somehow got them into the venue's bathroom, where they were now making out furiously.

Their hands were traveling over each others body, having touched practically every part of one another. Every few seconds their heads would twist or turn in a direction opposite from the other, trying to deepen the kiss as much as they possibly could. While their tongues clashed and folded together, producing moans from both of them, Suga's hands stopped roaming and started to fool around with the locks on Rap Monster's pitch black leather belt, making a series of small clanking noises come out.

Once they finally pulled back from the kiss, their lips now extremely swollen and ringed with the faintest red color, Suga began to kiss at and suck on different spots on Rap Monster's neck, earning moans and deep groans from him each time. He halted his kisses to unbutton his white shirt, which thankfully for him wasn't covered by a black jacket. Suga pressed small kisses on his now exposed chest and collarbone, his knees bending more and more as his lips kept moving down.

Rap Monster's head was thrown back when Suga's mouth wrapped around his left nipple, his thumb and index finger playing with the other one and then vice versa. The next mission that Suga's fingers had accepted were undoing the locks on Rap Monster's black leather belt, pulling it through the fabric loops before making it lay on the tiled floor in the stall. Then, Suga pulled his dress pants and undergarments, letting then fall to his ankles with a loud clink.

"O-Oh, god..." Rap Monster moaned as Suga wrapped his mouth around his semi hard erection and began sucking him off, his head thrown back again in immense pleasure. Suga pulled back so that he could adjust himself a bit, placing his hands on his hips so that he could he have a better grip on Rap Monster. More grunts and moans of pleasure spewed from the latter's mouth as Suga sucked on his member, his cheeks eventually hollowing out as he began to bob his head faster.

"Oh, f-fuck...I'm g-gonna cum..." Rap Monster managed muttered, feeling the knot that lied in the pit of his stomach begin to unfold. Within the next few seconds, Rap Monster did just that, his cum shooting into Suga's mouth which prompted Suga to swallow it all down before returning back to eye level.

After another ten-minute make-out session, they cleaned themselves up and left the bathroom just in time to have cake. They tried to act like nothing that had just happened happened, when in their minds all they could think about was getting back to a place where they could fuck each other until they couldn't anymore. The wedding finally reached its end and the newlyweds greeted each of the guests on their way out.

"Thank you guys so much for coming," Youngha said to the two males with the devilishly fake smile on her face that Suga and Rap Monster knew all too well. "I hope it wasn't too awkward for you."

"No, it was a great wedding," Rap Monster said.

"Yeah, we had a really great time," Suga said, a hint of sarcastic sweetness in his voice. Rap Monster coughed a little, pounding on his chest with a newly made fist and making Suga snicker inside.