59) Kai and Kyungsoo (EXO) - The Innocent Ones (Smut)

Members: Kai and Kyungsoo of EXO

Description: Kai has an unforgettable night with a new client.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My extremely perverted brain.

Countdown till the end: 1 plus 2 bonus one shots

A/N to dedicated - I know you wanted this to have a sadistic and masochistic theme, but I didn't really know how to work that with this idea, so I just settled with this and dominant Kyungsoo instead. Plus, I'm not too familiar with those things, but hopefully it's at least similar to what you imagined. I don't know if I completely fulfilled your hopes, but I hope you still like it! :) Thanks for all the support! <3

Kai tore off another piece of pizza with his teeth as he watched television, starting to chew on it as a few crumbs toppled onto the couch cushion. Today was his day off from work, which would explain why he was still dressed in the clothes he had slept in the night before and why he had done nothing but sit for the past three hours.

"Hyung, I'm back," Sehun announced as he opened the door that he just unlocked. Kai barely spared him a glance and small wave, not wanting to miss a second of the show he was currently watching. "What? Now you're too lazy to even say a proper greeting?" he said once he noticed Kai sitting on the couch, setting his keys on the counter and hanging his coat over the chair. There was no response from the elder for a moment, as he was too wrapped up in the show to hear him.

"Huh? Did you say something to me?" Kai asked, finally turning around and looking at Sehun when a commercial came on.

"No, I didn't," Sehun said, not in the mood to repeat himself.

"Oh, okay," Kai said with a small shrug, turning back around before standing on his feet and bringing his dirty paper plate over to the trash can to throw it out. "Where's your girlfriend?" he asked with the faintest of smirks on his lips, earning himself a glare from Sehun.

"He's right here," Luhan replied for Sehun right as he was about to tell Kai off. Kai snickered as he watched Luhan take his shoes off by the door and walk over to join them in the apartment's small and quaint kitchen. "How much longer are you going to tease me about that?"

"Um...until gay marriage is legal in Korea," Kai said, making Sehun roll his eyes and Luhan shake his head.

"Don't listen to him," Sehun said. "He's just jealous because I can have a relationship that lasts longer than an hour."

"Oh, that one hurt," Kai said, sarcastically clutching his heart. "I'm serious, that hit me right in the feels." Sehun rolled his eyes, silently commending himself despite Kai's sarcasm. "I told you before, dude, you can make as many hooker jokes and insults about me that you want, but I'm never going to care because I enjoy what and who I do."

"Oh, please," Sehun said. "How can you say that when you literally have sex with random people for a living?"

"Well, for one thing, it's easy," Kai said. "All I have to do is fuck people until they are sexually satisfied and then I get paid more than you do in an entire month. Secondly, it's nearly impossible to get emotionally attached, which means that I don't have to go through all that romance and commitment shit that having a stable relationship requires. And thirdly, it's one of the few jobs out there that doesn't require a high school diploma." Sehun and Luhan just looked at each other, neither of them impressed by Kai's explanation. "Speaking of that," Kai started to add, looking at the new text message on his phone, "I have to go to work."

"I thought you had a day off today?" Sehun asked, his words suggesting that he actually cared.

"You can never truly have a day off when you work in my field," Kai said, grabbing a coat off the hanger. "Gotta keep the boys happy."