46) Jimin and Seunghyub (AOA and N.Flying) - Night time Shadow (Fantasy, fluff)

Members: Jimin of AOA and Seunghyub of N.Flying

Description: When Jimin is nearly attacked by a group of thirsty vampires, Seunghyub comes to her rescue.

Genre: Fantasy, fluff

Inspiration: I actually had a hard time coming up with an idea, but thanks to A Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs, I came up with this.

Countdown till the end: 14 

Soft classical music swirled the atmosphere of the banquet hall as its guests walked around, enjoying the refreshments and mingling with one another. More than a hundred and fifty people had shown up to celebrate Jimin's birthday, but ironically enough she was the only one not enjoying herself. Her parents were well-known for their immense wealth, which was due to her father's successful chain of banks across the country, but Jimin never seemed to be impressed by big houses and fancy parties. She was more of a laid back girl and liked the simple things that life had to offer. Jimin was also what many considered incredibly kind and humble and appreciated every move her parents made for her, so she forced herself to be okay with the finer things in life.

"Omo, this has to be the best party I've been to all year," Mina cooed, one of Jimin's close friends, as she looked around at all the sparkling decor.

"Yeah, Jimin," Seolhyun said, nodding her head in agreement. "You are the luckiest girl I know."

"Okay, that's enough, guys," Jimin said; she never liked being praised and raved over. "I get it."

"But it's true," Mina protested.

"Maybe, but you don't have to make a big deal out of it," Jimin said. "This party is already too much for me, and I don't need you guys raving over me like fangirls."

"Araseo, araseo," Mina said in defeat. "But it is true." Jimin sent Mina a glare, causing her to giggle in response.

"Guys, guys, guys," Choa said, scurrying over to the group of friends and hitting Jimin's arm a bit too hard.

"What is it, Choa?" Yuna asked, her voice lowering into a whisper. "Hot guy, twelve o'clock," Choa whispered back, making their heads shoot up. "Don't look!" Choa added, her voice slightly louder than before.

"But why not?" Hyejeong asked, still standing before Choa pulled her back down. "Hot guys deserve to be looked at."

"Yeah, but if you do he'll think you're creepy or something," Choa said. Jimin, not even listening to Choa anymore, straightened out her spine and looked in the direction Choa indicated earlier. In the distance, her eyes caught sight of a tall, black-haired boy who was dressed in an all-black three-piece suit that was about as dark as his hair.

"Jimin!" Choa half yelled and half whispered, getting Jimin's attention. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Looking..." Jimin said, narrowing her eyes in confusion. "You know, that thing that eyes were made to do."

"I know that, but why?" Choa said. "He might see you and then come over and then we're all doomed."

Jimin rolled her eyes. "You guys are so uptight," she said. "He's just a boy."

"Pssh, just a boy," Choa scoffed, her voice going back to regular volume. "Yeah, maybe on another planet."

"Choa's right," Seolhyun agreed in awe, her eyes now fixed on the mysterious boy. "He is gorgeous." Jimin couldn't help but roll her eyes, shaking her head this time. She loved her friends to death, but sometimes she wondered why she was still friends with them.