28) JB and Yugyeom (GOT7) - A Leader's Desire (Smut)

Members: JB and Yugyeom of GOT7

Description: After months of just observing, JB finally decides to make a move on Yugyeom.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My brain.

Music boomed through the practice room, and the members of GOT7 practiced their routines for the upcoming concert they were holding. They had danced through four songs already and all of them were on the verge of passing out in exhaustion.

"I can't do this anymore," Jackson said once the song reached its end, practically collapsing on the floor as his chest heaved up and down.

"Oh, come on, hyung," Yugyeom said. "We've only been through like four songs."

"Yeah," Jackson groaned, his voice slightly muffled. "Four songs too many." Yugyeom just rolled his eyes, smiling faintly, and walked over to Jackson, looking to pull him off of the floor. JB could only grin and chuckle at the sight of Yugyeom tugging at Jackson's arms with all his strength, not getting much result.

The leader amongst the seven boys always admired the maknae's hard work when it came down to things like practicing. He admired everything about him really, but that was a secret he chose to keep to himself. He couldn't ket the other members know of his feelings of attraction towards Yugyeom. What kind of leader would that make him?

"Yugyeom's right," JB said. "We've still got a few songs left. Let's push through them and then we can go back to the dorm and sleep until our heart's content." A majority of the members nodded in agreement, but Jackson groaned loudly as he got to his feet.

"Alright, but if I die of exhaustion it's your fault," he said, pointing a finger at JB. They all let out a small chortle and then carried on with the rest of their practice.

_________________________________________________________

It was getting into the later hours of the afternoon, and the members were back at their dorm, just hanging around lazily. Yugyeom was back in his bedroom, feeling very conflicted about his emotions.

Did he like JB? No, he didn't, or at least that's what he tried to convince himself to believe. But every time he did something that made the younger male's heart flutter, it became more difficult to have hope in those words. Whenever JB would recognize or praise him for the smallest of deeds, Yugyeom felt like hugging him tightly and confessing his love. Of course he never did that; he had more self-control than that. But that control couldn't stop him from thinking about JB in more of a friendly way.

A knock vibrated his bedroom door, making Yugyeom flinch a little before yelling,

"It's open!" Not but a few seconds later, the door clicked open and in walked JB, catching Yugyeom completely off guard. "H-Hey, hyung," Yugyeom said, trying to cover his nervous stutter but failing. "What's up?"

"Oh nothing much," JB said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "I just wanted to check up on you. You know, make sure you're okay and well rested and stuff." Yugyeom could feel his cheeks begin to blush at JB's words, so he lowered his head temporarily, sucking his lips into his mouth.