Bonus #1) Woozi and Hoshi (SEVENTEEN) - Adore U (Slight smut)

Members: Woozi and Hoshi of SEVENTEEN

Description: It's confession time for Woozi and Hoshi while they are trying to work on the rookie group's next album.

Genre: Slight smut

Inspiration: My brain.

A/N - To the person whom this is dedicated, I know you probably wanted more complete smut and I planned it to be, but it just went a different direction as I wrote it. I hope it still strikes your fancy, though!

And to the general public, I know I said that there would be two bonus one shots, but there only ended up being one. With that said, tomorrow will be the official start of "Listen To Your Heart" and I am super excited to see what you guys think of it!

Now that the end of their debut promotions had finally come to a close, SEVENTEEN's manager told them that it was time to start thinking about their first comeback as a group, putting Woozi in charge of writing the songs and Hoshi in charge of coming up with the choreography. While both of them were eager to get started and knew how long the creative process took, the only thing the other eleven members were eager to do is rest. Neither Hoshi nor Woozi could blame them, though; the past month or so had been tiring. So, deciding to let them do as they pleased for the time being, Woozi and Hoshi teamed up and started to lay out the plans of their next album.

For the whole of the next week, the two talked about what type of sound they wanted for the album, how many tracks should be on it, and who should get what parts of the songs that Woozi had drafted. Woozi himself wasn't too proud of them at the moment since they were still in extremely rough shape, but Hoshi begged to differ. He always admired Woozi's writing skills and was not afraid to tell him so until he believed him. Truthfully, Hoshi admired everything about Woozi, he just never read out the long extensive list to him or anyone else for that matter. He didn't think that the others would accept him if they knew he had a crush on Woozi, let alone understand his feelings. So, he just kept it a secret and enjoyed whatever time he got to spend with him.

Once the next week had come around, Woozi and Hoshi had started to work separately now that the beat for what they hoped would be their new title song was ready. One day in the middle of the week while Woozi was working on more songs in the studio, Hoshi came in, excited to show Woozi the dance he had come up with over the past few days.

"Woozi! Woozi!" he exclaimed as he burst through the door, the abrupt sound of his booming voice startling Woozi slightly. "You have to come and see the new dance that I made up! Come on, come on." Woozi wasn't able to even stutter a reply before Hoshi pulled him out of the chair he was in and leading him toward the practice room. "Just sit here and watch and then tell me what you think," Hoshi said as he let go of the younger male.

Woozi laughed as he stifled out a reply. "Okay," he said as he sat against the opposite wall, his butt touching the polished wood on the floor. Hoshi then proceeded to scurry over to the stereo and turn on the music, getting into the starting position just in time. A smile formed on Woozi's lips as he watched Hoshi dance to the track he created, his body and feet making different movements and keeping in perfect sync with the music.

No one else knew it, but watching the dances that Hoshi choreographed had always been Woozi's favorite part of the album-making process. Even if they weren't working on anything, Woozi loved to Hoshi dance. He found the way he moved his feet to be hypnotizing and for the few minutes that he was dancing it seemed to Woozi that they were the only two people in the room. He had tried to deny and push down his feelings for Hoshi before, but one day he decided that that was getting to be nearly impossible and let himself fall even harder and deeper for him.