41) Hyuk and Hongbin (VIXX) - Home, Sweet Home (Smut, fluff)

Members: Hyuk and Hongbin of VIXX

Description: Hongbin looks forward to the comfort of his boyfriend after a long day at work

Genre: Smut, fluff

Inspiration: My brain.

Countdown till the end: 19

Hongbin yawned for what seemed like the millionth time and rubbed his eyes with his fingers, which were cramped because he spent the past several hours typing. He didn't enjoy all the typing that his crummy office job required, but he had stayed in the same cubical and used the same computer for the past three and a half years. He absolutely detested his job more than anything in the whole world, but there was one person that kept him coming back every day at the same time.

Hyuk and Hongbin had been an official couple for only about a year and a half, but they had been childhood friends for much longer. Hongbin finally built up enough guts to confess to the younger male after harboring his affection for him for a few months, and Hyuk gave his love right back much to his surprise. Hongbin was just about to quit his job during those days, but Hyuk ended up moving in with him not too long after they started dating, so he couldn't. He never told Hyuk about how stressed and tired his job was making him because he didn't want him to have to worry about anything. All Hongbin wanted was to keep the person he loved safe, warm, and by his side.

He finally finished all of his work and cleaned up his workspace before walking out to his car in the building's parking garage. He was barely able to keep his eyes open for the ride back to his apartment, but it was only a short distance from his job so he got there without any damage being done to him or the car. Hongbin unlocked the front door and was barely able to get his shoes off before he felt two thin arms wrap around him from behind. His lips instantly curled up into a smile when he felt the familiar warmth of Hyuk seep into his skin and veins, which made his heart beat happily.

"Welcome home," Hyuk said, finally letting go of Hongbin so that he could finish taking his shoes off. "I missed you all day."

"I missed you, too, Hyukkie," Hongbin replied as he turned around and faced the younger male.

"Really?" Hyuk asked, a hint of pep in his voice. Hongbin nodded his head and took hold of Hyuk's hands before saying,

"I really did. More than you know." Hyuk smiled shyly and blushed faintly; he had lived with Hongbin's flattering comments for a while now, but he still got flustered and embarrassed whenever he said things like that to him. Hongbin smiled at Hyuk's cuteness and cupped one of his cheeks in his hand before placing a chaste, yet compassionate kiss on his lips.

"How was work?" questioned Hyuk, following Hongbin back to their bedroom.

"Uh," Hongbin said as he took off his jacket, hanging it up in the closet. "It was fine."

"That wasn't a very convincing answer," Hyuk said, sitting on the edge of their bed as Hongbin shut the closet doors. Hongbin looked at Hyuk for a few seconds before walking over and taking a spot next to him. He sighed as he ran his still cramped fingers through his black hair, letting his arms rest on his thighs afterward.

"I didn't intend for it to be," Hongbin finally replied. Hyuk furrowed his eyebrows slightly in concern.

"What's wrong?" he asked, scooting closer to him and placing one of his hands on top of the elder male's.

"Everything," Hongbin answered as he sat up straight and looked at Hyuk. "I hate work so much that I think I am on the verge of suicide."

"Don't say that," Hyuk said, taking his hand away and moving it to his back before rubbing it gently. "If it's so bad why don't you just quit?"