49) Kai and Kyungsoo (EXO) - In Love with a Bloodsucker (Smut, fluff)

Members: Kai and Kyungsoo of EXO aka KaiSoo, the most perfect, real OTP in existence :)

Description: Kyungsoo makes a shocking discovery about his boyfriend.

Genre: Smut, fluff

Inspiration: My brain.

Countdown till the end: 11

A/N to dedicated - I just wanted to say that I really love you and your stories and I was actually kind of nervous to write this because you do such a good job with your KaiSoo vampire story. But I hope you find it to your liking! <3 :)

Also, just a little shameless promotion for a friend, but you see my friend GabiMannino needs a little help getting her BTS Jimin fanfic noticed. It's called "There's Only You" and I think it is super good and it deserves to be read, so please go read it. It will not be a waste of time, I promise! :) (You're welcome, Gabi.)

"I'm telling you, Kyungsoo, I don't trust him," Hyunsik said, making Kyungsoo roll his eyes. "And I know I sound a bit redundant, but he is one sketchy person and I don't like him."

"A bit redundant?" Kyungsoo said, his eyes landing on Hyunsik. "Hyung, you've been saying the same thing to me for like eight months."

"That's only because I'm looking out for you," Hyunsik said, making Kyungsoo groan and throw his head back. "Hey, I'm saying this as your friend and as someone who doesn't want you to get hurt by an asshole like Kai."

"You've never even talked to him, so how can you say that?"

"I am an expert at reading people. I have like this asshole radar in my DNA."

"Then how come it hasn't gone off on you yet?" Kyungsoo said, earning an insulted look from Hyunsik."Look, I love how much you are trying to look out for me, Hyunsik, but I really don't need it. I love Kai and I'm going to tell him regardless of what you say. But thanks for trying, buddy." Kyungsoo patted his shoulder and then walked off to his car, leaving Hyunsik to scoff and walk away.

About eight months or so ago, Kyungsoo finally mustered enough guts to ask out Kai even though the two males had been friends for a long time before that. Much to his surprise, Kai returned his feelings practically instantly and now eight months had flown by flawlessly. Kyungsoo had been sitting on the thought that maybe he loved Kai for a while until he finally decided that it was time to just tell him. Neither of them had said during the whole time they had been together, but Kyungsoo didn't intend to let that fear scare him. At least not too much of him.

Upon parking his car outside of Kai's shaded house, Kyungsoo began the short journey up the stone path that led to his front door. Kai's house was always known as the darkest in the neighborhood and that freaked out a lot of his neighbors. There was virtually no color on the outside and all the windows and shutters were shut at all hours of the day. Kai's family absolutely hated sunlight. After giving the door a quick knock, it opened faster than Kyungsoo had expected, revealing a smile Kai. But then again, Kai was always the fastest kid in school so Kyungsoo didn't think too much of it.

"Hey, beautiful," Kai said, leaning out of his house to peck Kyungsoo's cheek with a kiss. "What brings you here?"

"Um," Kyungsoo started, trying to cover his blushing cheeks. This is it, Kyungsoo. It's too late to turn back now, he said to himself.

"I just wanted to know if we could, uh, talk for a few minutes. There's something I want to tell you."

"Is everything okay?" Kai asked, feeling a bit concerned by Kyungsoo's words.