9) Sehun and Luhan (EXO) - Daylight (Smut, angst)

Members: Luhan and Sehun of EXO

Description: Sehun learns about the harsh realities of daylight during a visit to China with the group.

Genre: Smut, angst

Inspiration: The song "Daylight" by Maroon 5.

The plane scrapped the concrete runway with several loud screeches before it came to a complete stop. The voices of the passengers began to stir around as the flight attendant came over the speaker, telling them it was safe to get off the plane. Among the many people on the flying machine were the members of EXO, as they were stopping to do a few concerts in China as part of their tour.

They got off the plane and immediately headed into the crowded airport. There were, what seemed like, at least a thousand fans standing behind black, metal barriers with guards in front, screaming as loud as they possibly could. The boys tried to wave and say hello as they were rushed through the swarm and then brought out to the car that would take them to their hotel.

Once they reached their lodging destination and got checked in, all the members went into their designated rooms and crashed onto their beds.

"Ugh," Kai groaned as his back hit the fluffy mattress. "I never knew sitting on a plane could be so tiring."

"Just wait until the jet lag sets in, my friend," Chen said as he sat down on the bed next to the one Kai was on. "That's when the real fun begins."

"Shut up," Kai said, grabbing one of the pillows on his bed and throwing it in Chen's direction. "God, you're such a troll."

"I know, right?" Chen said in a confident manner. "That's why I am the fans' favorite." Kai only rolled his eyes in response, nodding his head sarcastically. "In fact, my new slogan is 'Kim Jongdae: trolling since 1992'."

"More like 'Kim Jongdae: September 21, 1992 to April 23, 2015'," commented D.O as he started unpacking his things and putting them into the available drawer space, his back facing both of his fellow members.

"Oh my god," Kai said as he covered his face and started laughing.

"You better watch yourself there, Satan," Chen said, pointing a finger at the younger male even though he wasn't looking at him. "I can troll anyone, including the spawn of the devil himself."

"Not if you want to continue breathing you can't," D.O retaliated as he glanced at his hyung briefly, only causing Kai to burst into more histarical laughter.

"Aish." Chen scowled at the younger male, who was now turned around fully with a victorious grin occupying his face.

"I'm going out," a suddenly appearing Sehun said as he stuffed his cell phone in his jacket pocket. D.O and Chen looked over at the group's maknae, but Kai was too busy laughing and rolling around on the bed to care.

"Huh? Where could you possibly be going?" Chen asked.

"Just out for a walk," Sehun answered plainly, not even stopping to look at the elder.

"Gee, that sure is helpful," Chen said, rolling his camel eyes a little.