45) Baekhyun and Chanyeol (EXO) - My Hyung (Fluff)

Members: Baekhyun and Chanyeol of EXO

Description: Little Chanyeol gets jealous when Baekhyun makes a new friend.

Genre: Fluff

Inspiration: This really adorable KaiSoo one shot I read. I don't remember the author, but all the credit for this idea goes to them.

Countdown till the end: 15

A/N - I wanted to try out this new writing style even though I can't stand short, choppy sentences. I just thought it fit the idea for this well, so I thought I'd give it a try! I hope you all like it!

Chanyeol is six years old. Chanyeol has a best friend. His name is Baekhyun and he is older than Chanyeol. That's why Chanyeol calls Baekhyun hyung all the time. Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been best friends for a long time and Chanyeol loves Baekhyun very much. Baekhyun is his favorite hyung and no one else will ever be his favorite hyung. He promised that to Baekhyun on the day they became best friends.

Chanyeol loves to spend time with Baekhyun because he is so nice. Baekhyun's mom always makes them cookies when Chanyeol goes over to his house for a playdate or for a sleepover. Chanyeol loves having sleepovers with Baekhyun; it's one of his favorite activities. They play all kinds of games and play outside in Baekhyun's backyard at their sleepovers. Baekhyun sometimes sings for Chanyeol when he has a bad dream and Chanyeol always falls right back to sleep after Baekhyun sings to him.

Baekhyun's mom called Chanyeol's mom one day to ask her if Chanyeol wanted to have a sleepover with Baekhyun. Baekhyun wanted to ask Chanyeol himself, but he was too scared. He didn't know how to use the telephone yet because he was still a little boy; that's why he asked his mom to do it for him.

"Chanyeol, do you want to go spend the night at Baekhyun's house?" Chanyeol's mom asked him. Chanyeol's face lit up in excitement.

"Yes!" he answered. Chanyeol's mom laughed at her son. Chanyeol ran back to his room to pack his stuff. His mom used to do it for him, but Chanyeol is a big boy now; he doesn't need his mom to pack his stuff for him anymore. Once Chanyeol is done packing, he tell his mom and she takes him over to Baekhyun's house. Chanyeol would take himself, but he can't drive; he's not that big yet.

"Hi, hyung!" Chanyeol smiled when he saw Baekhyun and hugged him. He loves to hug Baekhyun. He thinks hugging Baekhyun is like hugging his favorite teddy bear.

"Hi, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun said. "Let's go play in my room!" Baekhyun held on to Chanyeol's hand and took him back to his bedroom. Chanyeol likes Baekhyun's bedroom. He thinks it's great because it's colorful and filled with toys. Chanyeol likes playing with Baekhyun's toys. He thinks that Baekhyun's toys are better than his toys, but Baekhyun thinks Chanyeol has better toys.

There was a knock on the door when Baekhyun and Chanyeol were playing. They both jumped at the same time because the sound scared them. Baekhyun and Chanyeol got up to see who was at the door. Baekhyun smiled when he saw that his friend Kyungsoo had arrived. Kyungsoo was younger than both Chanyeol and Baekhyun by a whole year. Kyungsoo had just moved to the neighbor a week ago with his parents. Kyungsoo's mom said he was shy, but Baekhyun was still nice to him.

"Chanyeol, this is my new friend, Kyungsoo," Baekhyun said to Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo smiled shyly at Chanyeol and said, "Hi, my name is Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said his name, but he didn't like doing it. He didn't like Kyungsoo either. He didn't like Kyungsoo because he was friends with Baekhyun. Baekhyun was his friend and not Kyungsoo's.

Later on, Baekhyun's mom brought the three boys cookies and milk. She told them that they had to eat out in the dining room because they weren't allowed to eat in Baekhyun's bedroom. Baekhyun sat in between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo at the table. He sat there because he wanted to sit next to both of his friends. Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a cookie.