4) Prince Mak and Eddy (JJCC) - Super Powers (Fluff, slight smut)

Members: Eddy and Prince Mak of JJCC

Description: Eddy and Prince Mak decide to have a little fun with their super powers.

Genre: Fluff, slight smut

Inspiration: The person who requested this.

Boredom lingered in the atmosphere of the house as the members of the JJCC team just lounged around. Simba was doing something on his laptop, E.Co was trying to bring some organization to their messy dorm, Sancheong was sprawled out on the couch with his eyes glued to the television screen, and Eddy was catching up on some reading in the chair diagonal from the couch. Meanwhile, the team of superheroes' more antsy member, Prince Mak, was observing all this, wondering how they could be so amused by doing nothing.

All his other attempts at trying to get them active had failed, and he didn't dare interrupt E.Co while he was busy, as he knew that was one fight he would lose right away. Prince Mak let out another impatient, frustrated, and quiet sigh as he tapped his foot on the ground beneath, looking around at all his lazy members once more.

There has to be a way to get at least one of them going, he thought to himself. That was when it hit hit him. Prince Mak leaped up from his seat and tip toed into the room he shared with Sancheong like a mouse.

"Time to get active, boys," he said to no one in particular, a mischievious smile occupying his lips. After having taken a deep breath to calm down a little and focus, Prince Mak squeezed his eyes shut and within the next few seconds, he disappeared from the view of the human eye. "Showtime," he said before he exited the room he had only entered a minute before.

Trying to plan out his exact plan, Mak took careful steps back out into the living are where his other team members were gathered, still doing the same thing they were doing when he left. He decided to only prey on one member since it would most likely get the rest of them going, creating a domino effect.

He looked around the room to see who he would pick on, again wisely excluding E.Co right away. He rejected Simba and Eddy because they usually were pretty nice to him. The only person left was there maknae: Sancheong. He could have has annoying moments, and despite him being assigned to the position of leader, he still acted like any other maknae would.

Mak proceeded to walk into the actual living room and in front of the television, all without being noticed by the younger male or any other member. Smirking again, he grabbed the remote and turned the television off, causing Sancheong to instantly sit up.

"What the hell was that?" the maknae said, pointing his hand at the now blank and black screen. "Why did it turn off?"

"Did you turn it off by accident like you did that time you were sitting on the remote?" E.Co asked as all the others turned their heads to see what the fuss was about.

"No, it's right here on the-" Sancheong started but didn't finish when he saw the remote wasn't on the side table. "Hey, where did the remote go? I swear, it was right here a minute ago."

"Sancheong, I think you are losing your mind," Eddy commented with a small chuckle.