53) Mark and Bam Bam (GOT7) - I See You (Smut, fluff)

Members: Mark and Bam Bam of GOT7

Description: Mark and Bam Bam finally recognize each others feelings after years of being scared

Genre: Smut, fluff

Inspiration: My brain

Countdown till the end: 7

Bam Bam's eyes were focused on his brightly lit phone screen as he sat in the coffee shop, periodically taking little sips of his favorite iced coffee as a way to pass the time until he had to meet a friend at the mall. People were coming and going in and out of the shop, some staying and some leaving in a rush. Whenever his phone failed to entertain him anymore, Bam Bam would watch the people as they walked in and try to figure out what they were all about. Most of them, he decided, were people with jobs that involved sitting in front of a computer screen and typing in a small cubical that was only a tiny fraction of a huge building. Others, he thought, were relaxed and easy-going people who just decided to come into the shop on impulse to try and get some reading or writing in.

However, when one more person walked pushed open the painted-on glass door, making the little bell at the top of it ring, he had a difficult time reading him. His stature was tall but not so tall that he was towering over anyone else. He was dressed in what most would describe as business casual clothing and each piece matched very well with the others, which told Bam Bam that maybe he had somewhere to be. His facial features looked soft and perfectly proportioned from where Bam Bam was sitting and his skin was white with a slight glow. At one point, Bam Bam's eyebrows furrowed because he was beginning to feel like he knew this stranger, but it was the from where part that he was having trouble figuring out.

"Thank you," he said in a gentle voice that could soothe even the fussiest baby; at least that's what Bam Bam thought. When he turned around and caught Bam Bam looking at him, the strangely familiar man walked over to him and said with a faint smile on his lips, "Bam Bam? Is that you?"

Bam Bam felt flustered for a moment. "Yes," he answered slowly, taking his time and stretching out his answer. "How did you know that?"

"It's me, Mark from high school," he said.

"Oh," Bam Bam said, mentally hitting himself for not coming to that conclusion before. "I knew you looked familiar, but I wasn't sure from where."

Mark chuckled before his reply and nodded his head. "It's been so long," he said. "At least eight, maybe ten years, right? What have you been up to?"

"Oh, nothing much," Bam Bam said. "I'm still going to college, but I work part time at the local radio station as a DJ. What about you?"

"Just working for my dad," Mark answered with a small shrug of his shoulders. "He says that since he's getting old, he wants me to take over the company when he retires."

"Well, at least you know what to expect later," Bam Bam said.

"Yeah, I guess so," Mark said. "Look, I have a conference thing to go to right now, but I'd really like to catch up with you some time if you that's okay with you."

"No, yeah I'd like that, too," Bam Bam said with a smile.

"Cool," Mark said, a smile on his face as well. "I can give you my number and then I'll give you a call when I'm free."

"That works," Bam Bam said in reply. Mark then pulled out his cell phone and the two males exchanged phone numbers quickly.

"Awesome, then I guess I'll be seeing you later," Mark said as he put his phone back in his pocket.

"Yes, you will," Bam Bam said, his smile taking on a more timid look. Mark smiled at him again before waving as to say goodbye and then left the shop. Bam Bam looked at the newly created contact and smiled at it, feeling an old feeling rekindle itself back in his heart.