29) Baekhyun and Lay (EXO) - One Night Only (Smut, angst)

Members: Baekhyun and Lay of EXO

Description: Baekhyun reminisces about a painful one night stand.

Genre: Smut, angst

Inspiration: My brain.

A/N - I just applied for my first job today!! I haven't handed in the application or gotten an interview yet, but I hope I can get the job because I NEED MONEY. I am a fangirl and money is the source of my energy. Any who, once I do get a job it will obviously affect my updating schedule especially when I go back to school. So, I just wanted to give y'all a heads up and tell you why I might not be updating a lot. As always, though, I will try for you! <3

The club was filled with the sounds of deafeningly loud music and lights flashed through the otherwise dark room. Baekhyun was seated at the bar, sipping on a drink while he waited for Lay to return from the bathroom.

Baekhyun was never a big fan of clubs period, but he gave into Lay's persuasive techniques and begging and came along. The two had been close friends for years on end, and Baekhyun had liked Lay for far longer, so he had quickly became his Achilles Heal.

"Hey, I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long," Lay said as he sat down next to Baekhyun upon his return. Baekhyun, who was slightly startled by the elder's sudden appearance, just smiled and shook his head in response before saying,

"No, it's alright. I have a lot of patience." Lay smiled a bright smile and nodded his head in agreement, taking a sip of his drink.

"You got that right," he said. "Out of all the people I've ever met, you are probably the most patient one, especially with me. But, I guess that's why I like you so much." Baekhyun's cheeks flushed pure red upon his last words, prompting him to lower his head in an attempt to cover them up. "Are you having fun?" Lay asked, earning Baekhyun's attention once again.

"Yeah, I guess so," Baekhyun answered. "Why?"

"Because I was just thinking that if you weren't, we could leave and go back to my place or something," Lay explained.

"Well, if you want to go we can," Baekhyun said. "I'm cool with doing whatever." Lay smiled kindly at a still lightly pink-cheeked Baekhyun and nodded faintly.

"Okay, then let's go," he said, getting onto his feet. Baekhyun smiled flashed him a brief smile and then mirrored his actions, both males heading out of the club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived back at Lay's apartment, deciding to just hang around for a while before the time Lay would take Baekhyun home. Neither of them knew exactly when that time would be, but they figured they'd just see where the evening took them.

"Here," Lay said, walking over to the couch Baekhyun was sitting on with two glasses of water in his hands. "This will help relieve some of the pain in the morning."

"Right, thanks," Baekhyun said as he chuckled a little, taking a glass from Lay's hand. He took a nice, long gulp, leaving a little more than half of it full, before setting it on a coaster on the coffee table. "So...what should we do?" he asked, feeling a bit awkward in that moment.