60) Mark, Jackson, and JB (GOT7) - Sweet Revenge (Smut)

Members: Mark, Jackson, and JB of GOT7

Description: A game of good ole revenge sneaks its way into this three way relationship.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: The requester DaeJae2120

Countdown till the end: 0 (The 2 bonus one shots will up tomorrow and the next day)

Revenge: a verb meaning to avenge usually by retaliating in kind or degree. Every now and then, every relationship, no matter what degree of intimacy it holds, experiences times when revenge seems like the only necessary option. However, when the relationship just happens to involve three people sharing the same intimacy that seems only fit for two, revenge tends to hang over it like a rain cloud that is ready to burst. Luckily for Mark, Jackson, and JB rain is their favorite kind of weather.

It all started when couple Jackson and JB went on the hunt for a roommate to help share the cost of rent and other living expenses with. At the time, Mark was right out of college and looking for a job and a place to settle down in, so when he jumped at the opportunity when he saw the ad that they had placed in the local newspaper. Mark didn't mind their relationship at all and had even admitted to being bisexual himself, so, needless to say, the three males got along quite well.

How they got themselves into a relationship was still unclear to even them, but it went something along the lines of Jackson and JB started to grow an attraction to Mark, an attraction that Mark was not afraid to return, but neither of them wanted to cheat on the other, so somewhere along the way they decided opening up their relationship was the only solution. Although many of their friends judged them for being involved in such a taboo relationship, the casual and laid back vibe of it all masked all the withstanding comments that they received. If one person wasn't home, the other two could have as much sex as they wanted and it wouldn't be considered cheating, which almost guaranteed no pain or broken hearts.

Currently, that's exactly what JB and Mark were doing back in their bedroom since Jackson had to be at work for another two hours. "F-Faster, JB, faster," Mark begged, his eyes shut and his head thrown back on the pillow. The creaking sound coming from the bed got louder as JB continued to ram into Mark like there was no tomorrow, sweat now lining both of their foreheads. "Oh, God, y-yes...right there, t-that's the spot." Minutes of more deep thrusting passed before Mark reached his orgasm with a loud scream, JB releasing inside of him after a few more thrusts.

"God, that was fucking amazing," JB said as he pulled out of Mark and plopped next to the elder, still trying to catch his breath as his lips curled up into a smile.

"It was," Mark said in agreement, glancing at JB as he spoke. "I just wish Jackson would have been here. It would have been so much hotter with him."

"I can't disagree with you there," JB said with a slight nod of his head. "It's a shame that has to work for like two more hours." A minute or so of sweet silence passed before a suggestive smile appeared on Mark's lips; he had an idea. "What?" JB asked with a little chuckle when he saw that Mark was looking at him with that smile. "What are you planning?"

"What do you say we check up on him at work?" Mark asked, biting down on his lip after all the words were out.

"Wait, you don't mean..." JB started to say, only to be cut off by the nodding of Mark's head. "I don't know...don't you think he would get upset if we bug him while he's working?"

"Pssh, no," Mark said with a scoff. "The only thing that would be getting upset is his dick since it won't be here." JB couldn't help but smile at Mark's words. "So, what do you say? Shall I pull out the camera?"