6) Hansol and B-Joo (ToppDogg) - Only One On My Mind (Smut, fluff)

Members: Hansol and B-Joo of ToppDogg

Description: Although Kidoh and Xero try their flirting techniques on him, Hansol's undying love for his best friend B-Joo pays off.

Genre: Smut, fluff

Inspiration: My perverted brain.

Hansol pushed open the doors to his high school, his bag swung over his shoulders, and headed straight for his locker. It was his usual morning routine: go to his locker, grab all his stuff got his first three classes, and then go to homeroom where he spent 42 minutes talking to B-Joo.

B-Joo was his best friend and the two had been practically inseparable since the day they were born. Coincidentally enough, they were both born in the same hospital and even ended up being neighbors in their later life. Some say it was destiny, one of the some being Hansol, and that they were just meant to be by each others side forever. 

Hansol had secretly always hoped that that would be in a more romantic way, but knew the chances of B-Joo returning the feeling were slim. Sure he wished that B-Joo would just randomly pull him aside one day and confess his love for him; that was something he dreamed about at night. But if he had to be his best friend for the rest of his life, Hansol would.

Hansol finished up at his locker within a few minutes and then started down the hall, headed towards homeroom. He was disappointed when he didn't see his best friend in the room, but he tried not to dwell on it too much, guessing he probably just overslept again.

"Hey Hannie," Kidoh said, suddenly appearing in the desk to Hansol. Hansol, who flinched at the initial sound of Kidoh's voice, turned his head slowly to look at Kidoh's smiling face.

"Hi Kidoh," Hansol replied, a certain hesitation in his voice. 

"How are you doing?" asked Kidoh as he started tapping his foot on the ground. 

"I'm doing very well. Thank you for asking," replied Hansol, whose head was now turned away from Kidoh. "How are you doing?"

"Much better now that I've seen you," Kidoh answered, his eyes never leaving Hansol's flawless face. Hansol only rolled his eyes at Kidoh's sly comment. 

Kidoh had been crushing on Hansol hard since their elementary school days, but Hansol always thought of him as one of his close friends and nothing more. Plus, he only had eyes for B-Joo. 

"So...are you going to homecoming?" Kidoh asked after some time passed. 

"I don't know." Hansol shrugged. "I haven't decided yet."

"Well, if you do decide to go and want someone to go with, just let me know."

"I'm sure he will, now get out of my seat," a not so amused sounding voice from behind Kidoh said, causing both Kidoh and Hansol to turn their heads. 

"Oh," Kidoh said, straightening his spine out a little. "Hey B-Joo. What's up?"

"I'd like to sit and talk to my best friend, that's what's up, Kidoh," B-Joo answered, a sarcastic smirk on his lips. Kidoh snickered before he let out a small sigh and stood up, Hansol's eyes watching him the whole time. "Thanks," B-Joo said as Kidoh headed past him, purposely bumping into his shoulder as he did so. 

"Why were you so late?" Hansol asked as B-Joo plopped in his seat, letting his bag fall to eht ground. "Did you oversleep again?"

"Sure, something like that," B-Joo said, clearly upset by something. Hansol, of course, wanted to ask him, but he knew B-Joo wasn't the type to just tell someone how he feels, even if that someone was his own best friend. So he just sighed and shifted a little in his seat, deciding it was best to just leave B-Joo be.