16) Yongguk and Himchan (B.A.P) - Between the Player and the Game (Smut)

Members: Yongguk and Himchan of B.A.P

Description: When Himchan catches Yongguk, the infamous player, with his best friend, he ends up making a deal with him.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: This one gay film whose title I cannot remember.

Music roared through the dimly lit house, shaking the walls, as drunkenly limp bodies danced around. Himchan, being one of the only significantly sober people there, walked about the crowded room, his eyes scanning over it perpetually. At the moment, he was in search of the very soul that had dragged him to the party in the first place, Zelo.

Himchan was never the type of person who enjoyed going to any kind of party period, especially ones where a bunch of people he didn't like got completely and utterly wasted and acted like morons, more so than they did when they were sober. However, since his best friend was practically the master of manipulation and possessed the convincing powers of aeygo, he decided to tag along. Plus, Zelo wasn't exactly very good at standing up to peer pressure, so Himchan knew he would most likely end up doing something stupid.

Some time while he was looking for his younger, yet astonishingly taller, best friend, Himchan spotted Jongup and decided to ask him about Zelo's location, though he figured he wouldn't get much of an answer.

"Hey, have you seen Zelo?" Himchan asked after tapping Jongup on the shoulder rather roughly. Jongup turned around and looked at Himchan in a dumbfounded manner for a few seconds before speaking up.

"I have no idea," he said, or more like shouted. "I literally remember seeing him come in with you and that's it."

"Figures." Himchan rolled his eyes and started running them over the crowd again to see if he could spot the blonde-haired boy.

"Sup, my bitches?" Youngjae said as he appeared out of nowhere, slurring his speech ever so slightly.

"Oh my god, Youngjae," Jongup said as he put his arm around him, making Youngjae stumble to the side as he began to lean on him. "It's been so long since I've seen you. I missed you."

"I saw you in school, dumb ass," Youngjae said with squinted eyes, clearly not as drunk as Jongup was. Jongup furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, causing Youngjae to roll his eyes in response.

"You haven't seen Zelo, have you?" Himchan asked as he nudged Youngjae lightly.

"Uh..." Youngjae said, elongating his voice as he went into brief thought. "Not recently, no." Himchan sighed; he was beginning to think that he was never going to find Zelo. "But, I did see him go towards the upstairs with some guy a minute ago," he added, providing one last glimmer of hope for Himchan.

"Did you see who?" questioned Himchan.

"Nah, but he was tall, I know that," Youngjae replied, his voice muffled by the red, plastic cup he was raising to his lips.

"Gee, that narrows things down," Himchan said sarcastically. "Do you know how many tall people are in this house, including Zelo?"