50) Mark and Jackson (GOT7) - Impatient (Smut)

Members: Mark and Jackson of GOT7 aka MarkSon

Description: Jackson gets a little impatient while waiting for class to end

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My brain

Countdown till the end: 10

The minutes seemed to tick by as slowly as a slug for Jackson, who was currently tapping his foot on the ground impatiently. He kept looking up at the clock that was nailed to the wall, only to be disappointed to see that only a minute had passed each time. The professor was still lecturing about the same thing he had been for the past hour, a topic in which Jackson had lost interest in an hour ago.

After checking the clock for the millionth time, Jackson turned his head to look at his boyfriend Mark, who was listening intently to every word the professor had to say and was even writing down little notes on his notebook. Jackson looked down at the paper and wondered how he had managed to copy down almost an entire page of stuff the professor had said. Jackson's eyes traveled back up to Mark's face and this time Mark noticed him, chuckling a little when he saw the bored expression on his younger boyfriend's face. He patted his hand a couple times and then went back to paying attention like the studious person he was.

Ten more minutes had passed and Jackson was still utterly bored out of his mind. About a thousand different scribbles covered his notebook unlike Mark's, which was now filled to the gut with words and small phrases. Jackson had probably yawned as much as eleven times a minute, and he almost fell asleep at least five times. He was ready for this class to be over; he just had to wait twenty more minutes.

At some point when all the doodling and random staring got to be old, Jackson put his eyes back on Mark, who was still lost in the professor's lecture. His eyes lingered over the elder male's jawline and the features of his face, including his delicate eyelashes that fluttered with every breath he took and his soft lips that parted every once and awhile. Jackson kept staring at Mark without him noticing, his desires growing stronger by the second.

Jackson didn't intend to get so turned on by doing something as simple as watching Mark, but then again Mark was one of the most attractive guys at the entire university so it wasn't exactly difficult for his looks to take a toll on anyone that looked at him. That's exactly how Jackson ended up talking to him and asking him out, it all started with some sort of fixation. The only difference was that now he had Mark all to himself, which proved to be much more than a benefit for Jackson. There was denying that he wanted to Mark. He wanted Mark now.

Trying to act nonchalant, Jackson let his hand find its way to Mark's thigh, making the elder jump slightly in his seat from the sudden and unexpected touch. Mark didn't think too much of it though; he knew Jackson was a patient person. However, Mark's guess on just how much patience his boyfriend had was put to the test when Jackson began moving his hand back and forth on his thigh, creating friction between his skin and the fabric of Mark's jeans.

Mark shot Jackson a sort of death glare in an effort to make him stop, but Jackson only smirked and continued his hand movements, which were now drawing dangerously close to his crotch. Next, Mark tried quickly glancing in Jackson's direction and mouthing the word "stop", but of course Jackson didn't. He paid his boyfriend's orders no mind and just continued what he was doing with great pleasure.

After two other attempts at trying to get Jackson to knock it off, which included hitting him and writing the words "stop it" in all caps, Mark gave up and decided to let Jackson have his fun. He figured that was the only option he had right now. Plus, it might just give him an excuse to have some control later on that night. The only thing Mark was grateful for right now was that they were sitting in the very back with no one behind them.

Jackson's hand made it to Mark's crotch and slowly started to palm his member through his jeans, knowing that he would eventually get some sort of reaction out of him. Meanwhile on the receiving end, Mark was trying hard to push back the feeling of pleasure that Jackson was giving him, at least until they got to a place that wasn't so public. But that task began to get harder as time went on, and so did another part of his body.

Soon, Jackson's fingers were fiddling with the zipper that kept Mark's jeans closed, sliding it down after he had a strong grip on it. He heard Mark sigh in frustration, but that only made him smirk because he knew that he was softening Mark up like butter on a stove. Once inside, Jackson's hand started to rub Mark's hardening member again, this time through a much thinner layer of clothing called his boxers.

At this point, it was like Mark's mind was at war with his feelings. The battle for control was getting more and more difficult for Mark's mind to fight as Jackson's hand moved faster on his covered member, which made him itch for more, more so than he cared to admit. After a few more gentle strokes, Jackson's hand was quick to slip inside of Mark's boxers, grabbing his now erected member and pumping it slowly.

As the pumps kept coming, Mark was finding it hard to hold back his moans. He had bitten down on his bottom lip so hard that he could taste a little blood on his tongue after he took his teeth off of it. Jackson's hand movements only succeeded to get faster and Mark was so close to moaning that he had to squeeze his eyes shut and clench his jaw. With a few more fast-paced pumps later and Mark sank his teeth into his underlying lip once again as he released his white liquid with a relieved sigh.

"Mr. Tuan, Mr. Wang," the professor said, immediately catching Mark's attention and making Jackson take his hand out of Mark's pants. "Is everything alright up there?"

"Oh, yeah," Mark answered, his cheeks flushing a light red color as the other students' eyes landed on him. "Everything is fine, sir."

"Okay, well pay attention," the professor said before going back to his lecture.

Mark hit Jackson over the head with his notebook. "You dumbass," he whisper-yelled. "We could have gotten caught."

"But we didn't, now did we?" Jackson whispered back in a calm manner, leaning a bit closer to Mark's ear.

Mark scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I'll deal with you later," he said, batting his hand in Jackson's direction and putting his focus back on the professor's lecture. Jackson just smirked and sat back in his seat. It was going to be one long night.