23) Kai and Lay (EXO) - Rebounding (Smut)

Members: Kai and Lay of EXO

Description: After having his heart broken, Kai looks to Lay for comfort.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My brain.

A/N to dedicated - I know you wanted it to be kinky smut, but I wasn't really feeling the whole kinky thing, so I just stuck with the smut. I hope you still like it, though! Thank you for requesting! :)

Kkeuti eopsneun mystery

Angae gateun memory

Nae yegameun wae bisnaganeunga

Nunmul seokkin bissori

Nae gwisgae sumsori

Dan han beondo neol chajji moshan na

You hurt me so bad so bad

Nae meorissogen yeongwonhi insane

Nega sara issneun de

Nae siyaen tumyeonghan neowa na

Kai had danced to the same song at least a million times in the past two weeks, yet he never found the comfort he was hoping to get from it. No solution he had tried so far seemed to work in his favor; he just couldn't get his mind of off what happened with Taemin.

About two weeks ago, Kai thought it would be a good idea to finally tell his now former best friend that he had deeper feelings for him than what most would consider "friend-like". Little did he know that he would be harshly rejected.

Kai constantly thought that Taemin might not like him back in that way, and honestly he was okay with that; as long as he could get these feelings off his chest before they strangled his heart to death, he would be okay. But he never expected someone as kind as Taemin to get so upset.

Ever since that day, Kai found himself spending most of his time in the practice room, desperately trying to dance away his melancholy. Although, even his favorite pass time didn't seem to be working very well.

Lay just happened to walk in the practice room a day when Kai was there, and he was a little surprised to see him sitting on the bench, his elbows propped up on his thighs and his hands covering his face.

"Hey," he said as he finished coming inside, shutting the door behind him. "I didn't know you would be down here. I thought you would be relaxing up in the dorm or something." Kai was startled a little at first by Lay's unexpected arrival, but looked in his direction after quickly calming himself down. "Have you been here long?" he asked, taking a seat next to him.

"No," Kai replied, looking away as he shook his head. "Only since like ten this morning."