1

It was the start of 1st semester. Every students are gathered on their designated sections and rooms.

For the other students who hated school they always die in boredom, sitting on their own chairs listening to the Teacher is very boring.

Lots of students hated school even though they know it's for their own future.

Well who wouldn't hate school ? everyone would hate it, except for nerd students who spend their time reading long books, raising their hands whenever the teacher asked a question.

They find school as a competition.

Those who are an elite type of students are always getting praised by the teachers and always adored by the other students who wish it was them.

Highschool is very tough and it's just the beginning.

A lot of students dislike school because they do not like being told what to do all day long, cleaning the room and other things that are not related to studying.

Some kids are scared and quite anxious when their parents or siblings are not with them but why would they ?

They're not a crybaby anymore who always beg for their parents to not leave them when they first enter a school.

And you envy those students.

High school can be an overwhelming time for students, with more classes, harder assignments, and higher expectations.

They can leave many students frustrated with school, whether they are freshmen dealing with the high school transition or seniors preparing for college next year.

Inshort highschool life is very tiring.

What's surprising more is there's always a student who always ditches the class, would always seen escaping the school getting chase by the guard or the teachers but still manage to get away.

Going to malls, or a place like Pc Bang where they will spend their day when they're supposed to be inside the school studying.

As the bell rings, the Teacher's enter inside the rooms where they assigned to teach the specific subject, today's afternoon.

Grabbing their own roll book on the table, the teachers started calling the students name.

Attendance must be done in the morning, but why are they doing the attendance at the afternoon too, and that is to check if there's a certain student who ditch their class again and there is.

" Park Verna ? " Your Teacher yelled out your name, checking the attendance before starting the class, is what he always do, well mostly all of the teacher do that.

The current first subject for the afternoon is Biology one of the subject that a certain students hate the most other than Math.

But unlike you, you like Biology and Mathematics though you always skip that class whenever it's the subject for no reason.

" Park Verna ? " Your Teacher yelled again calling your name once more and still no answer from the class.

" Absent " He sighed before marking a x on your name. " Again "

Checking your other classmates he noticed that there's two more in his class that's missing.

" Where's An Yujin and Kim Chaewon ? " He asked his students. As one of them raised her hand to answer his question your teacher nod at her.

" Chaewon was called in the school council room, and An Yujin probably with Verna, sir " Wonyoung answered before taking a sit on her own chair.

Other than you, Yujin also like ditching class well your best friends after all and at times like this Wonyoung is right, You and Yujin are together including your 2 best friends.

He nod at Wonyoung before letting out a sigh.

He grab a chalk and starts his class incomplete.

_________