43

Feeling the multiple taps on her shoulder Chaewon let out a quiet groan not wanting to Waking up.

Her head doesn't hurt anymore but she still wanted to sleep. Keeping her eyes close the person who's waking her up let out a quiet sigh.

" Chaewon, wake up now it's time to eat dinner with the others " The teacher spoke.

Hearing the new voice around her, Chaewon's eyes quickly open before glancing at the vacant seat beside her were you are sitting at but only to find it empty.

She glance at the window on her left, it was clearly night time.

It's dark outside and she realized she completely fell asleep that long again.

" Chaewon "

" Chaewon "

The teacher called her again.

Getting back to her senses, Chaewon look at the teacher beside her, almost forgetting that she's still there standing.

" Come with me, dinner's ready and the others are already eating " The Teacher spoke.

Chaewon nodded her head before standing on the seat joining the teacher to walk outside and go back to the campsite.

" Yena "

" Yujin "

" Hyewon "

You called your three friends who's now eating quietly beside you.

They felt so tired after the tiring activities they join which you didn't cooperate with.

They've been looking for you around the campsite but they can't see any trace of you around, because that time you're still inside the bus, joining Chaewon to sleep without realizing you fall asleep too.

And now you just came back to the campsite after your teacher told you to eat and that she'll take care of Chaewon.

Yena, Yujin, Hyewon stopped eating and look at you with confusion seeing you dozing off.

" What ? " They said at the same time.

Waiting for you to talk again, you gaze up at them. " Can you answer my question ? " You asked and they nodded.

" What is it ? " Hyewon asked.

You sighed before dropping the chopsticks you're holding.

" Am I gay ? "

Getting startled with your question, Yena who's gulping the soup of the noodles accidentally spit some of it on Yujin's direction.

" Yenaaa!! " Yujin whined at her while wiping her arms where the soup drop.

Hyewon who seems having fun of it, almost choked on the noodles she's eating because of laughing too much.

Handling her a bottled water that's beside you, Hyewon grab it before gulping the water still trying hard not to laugh or else she'll choked again.

" Sorry " Yena apologized at Yujin while putting her bowl down trying so hard not to laugh too.

" I'mma start asking myself if im really living " Yujin mumbled.