56

Walking outside the restaurant after filling your stomach, you and Chaewon are on your way back to school after telling that you want to accompany her all the way back to school.

Chaewon didn't hesitate to agreed, She wants to spend some time with her childhood friend, who's been gone for a long time.

" Anyways why are you going back to school ? we don't have any classes " You asked the latter with confusion.

Chaewon glance at you before looking back infront to watch her way. " School council " She answered shortly, hoping that you'll get it and you did.

" Again ? why don't you just quit being a council member ? Your grades are higher enough "

All this time you've been confused why would Chaewon always candidate herself as the School Council President for the past years.

It's to tiring but she looks like not getting tired at all. Chaewon was trying so hard not to smile.

She wanted to tell you that it was you who's the reason why she always join the school council as the president.

She remember, you keep saying that being a president at school is cool. She didn't know that the person who told her that are just around her all the time.

" Just want " Chaewon reasoned out.

You shrug your shoulders not wanting to ask another question.

Arriving infront of the school gate after the not so long walk.

You and Chaewon stopped.

" You're really staying here the whole day ? " You asked her again and Chaewon nodded her head.

She still have lots of things needed to do, she can't let those papers be undone or else she'll rush herself again.

" Want me to help you ? " You offered.

Chaewon flashed a very small smile finding you cute and annoying at the same time.

You've been asking the same question ever since you started walking. It's starting to pissed her off and she's glad she still have some patience left at you.

" Just leave " Chaewon said, sounding like she's throwing you away. " Fine " You sighed.

" Watch out where you're going "

It was too late for you to react, you ended up hitting the pole before you could avoid and ask her what does that supposed to mean.

" Why didn't you tell me earl- " you were ready to complain but then you saw the president laughing at you.

You should be offended that she's laughing at you, but for some reason it makes you laugh along.

It was your first time seeing the President laughing herself out. Now that makes you more confused why is your heart beating fast again.

That was such a funny moment and Chaewon was even cackling out a little loud. " I'll see you tomorrow " Chaewon wiped the tears of joy in her eyes.

" And you take care of yourself all the time " She spoke before running inside the gate leaving you alone outside, afraid that you might ask a random question at her or spoke another unexpected word like how you told her, that she should smile often and that she looks more beautiful when she smile.