13

Weekend had started.

Saturday and Sunday.

The day that almost all people love to come since it's the day they can have a rest whether it's about work or school.

A day where you can do everything you want with no one going to order you and watch you around.

Walking up late this morning, after you take a bath you run downstairs, when at first you don't know why the hell are you running this early morning well maybe because you're avoiding someone.

After preparing your iced coffee like what you always do first thing in the morning, you run back to your room to grab your empty bag and your phone that you left.

Rushing downstairs again, you grab your coffee before walking outside your house and ride your bicycle.

Noticing that the parking space beside you is empty you thought that maybe your parents left and you just hope they bring Minju with them so you won't crossed ways with her.

Leaving the house, you stopped on the flower shop that you always went.

" Oh ,You're early than I expected " The vendor said seeing you entering inside her shop.

Approaching her you gave her a smile.

" I have something needed to do " You answered and the old lady nodded her head at you.

" Still the same flower ? " She asked and you nod.

3 Years of going in the same shop everyday, the old lady even remember what are the flowers you always buy specially the lilies, she knows you have a friend and a grandma that you're visiting.

Well she wouldn't have known it if you wont buy the same flower everytime you went at her shop, Lilies are a kind of flower that people always give and buy for some loves one who died.

" How's school anyways ? " The lady asked you, you look at her before taking a sit on a chair.

" Kinda tiring, I hate it whenever the topic is about calculus " You answered making the lady to chuckled.

Well she agreed, when she's still at her age like you, she remember always complaining about Math.

Standing on the chair, you approach a rose that caught your eye.

" Grandma! " You called her. " Hmm ? " She replied still fixing the flowers you always buy every Saturday.

" Is this Orange Rose is new ? I haven't seen it around your flowers " You shouted.

The lady take a glance at you seeing you staring at the orange rose, she smile thinking you really have a perfect taste when it comes to flowers.

" That's new, it just arrived yesterday why ? " She asked you.

" Can I get some ? " You shouted while looking at her with a smile and the lady smile at you back nodding her head.

Grabbing 3 orange roses, you approach the lady and gave it to her as she gave you the lilies that you always asked for.

" How much is it ? " You asked while holding your wallet.

The lady shake her head quickly and smile making you confused. " It's free, you seems on a very good mood today so It will be my treat "

Looking at her in shocked, it's not that she haven't gave you some flowers for free, it was just so sudden that it happened again today.

" Are you sure ? " You asked her again and she answered you with a nod.

" Thankyouuu " You said with a smile formed on your lips before grabbing the flowers putting it inside your empty bag carefully.

You grab a 1 orange rose that you pick earlier as you gave it to the lady.

" Have this then, thankyou very much and goodmorning " You said lastly before leaving her shop.

The lady watch you ride your bicycle and when she can't see you anymore outside, she smile before looking at the flower you gave her.

You reminds her of her own daughter who always do the same, giving her flowers everyday as if she don't sell flowers.

As a familiar girl enter inside her shop, the lady was shocked seeing the girl who she haven't seen for a while.

" Minju ? " The lady asked making sure if she remember the name right.

Minju nodded her head at the lady before asking the same flower you just get and it makes the lady confused.

Whenever you or Minju visit her shop, both of you always asked the same arrange of the flowers and the same flowers.

And the lady wondered how is that even possible.

_________