15

Not forgetting to chain your bike on a place where bikes are always place whenever you leave for a while.

You check it again if you really lock it and when you're sure that your bike won't get steal by the other random people who have interest on stealing it.

Walking inside of a public library café that's always open everyday and the whole day.

The people inside are not that many since the space are really wide, it even have a 2nd floor and a rooftop for you to pick a perfect spot where you wanted to read a book.

You've been going to the public library every Saturday since that's the only free time where you can read books quietly without no one spying and following you around like you're a famous celebrity.

Entering inside the library café, you approach the counter where you could buy some foods before reading some books.

" Iced Americano " You said and the guy nodded his head at you before preparing your coffee.

Waiting for it to be finished you look around seeing not so plenty people reading.

Ofcourse it's morning and it's rest day today who would want to spent their time on a library to read some books, well only bookworm people like you do that.

" Your coffee " The guy said so you face him before grabbing the drink not forgetting to pay for it.

Deciding to find a book on the 2nd floor, the stairs are really long and you were busy using your phone after receiving a notification.

You we're too focused on your phone that you didn't even saw the girl infront of you, as you bumped each other a little strong.

" Aw " The girl whined when she fall on the ground.

Getting shocked at what just happened, you quickly panicked and offer a hand to the girl you bumped.

" Im so sorry I didn't see you coming " You apologize.

You can't see the girl's face because she's facing down on her shirt, looking at the stain on it, you saw it too making you nervous.

" Its fi- " The girl was about to say, and she look at you, both of your eyes widened in shocked not expecting to see each other.

" President ? "

" Verna ? "

You both said at the same time.

And as soon as you gazed at each others eyes again, it feels like time stopped for a second.

Like no one's around just the two of you.

Realizing that you've been staring at each others eyes, Chaewon cleared her throat and you stand straight to straighten your body after leaning on to her when you want to offer a help.

Chaewon stood up on her own and shook the dust on her clothes. " Now what " She murmured seeing the coffee stain on her t-shirt.

You look at her before looking at your half coffee, you haven't drink it and almost half of it was spilled onto her.

" Look what you did " Chaewon spoke annoyingly.

" I didn't mean it, you weren't looking at your way " You spoke making her to look at you.

" Excuse me ? " She asked you. " You're the one who's not looking at your way " she defended.

You scoffed.

" Am I ?, I admit im not looking at my way but if you're looking then you wouldn't bump at me " You said speaking facts, since it's true that if Chaewon is looking at her way then she wouldn't bump at you at all.

Chaewon sighed in defeat well ofcourse you have a point.

" What are you doing here anyways ? " She changed the topic.

You raised your eyebrow.

Ofcourse it's a public library and you thought why is she asking you some dumb questions.

" It's a public library café " You answered shortly.

As silence covered both of you, you sighed before taking your jacket off of your body while Chaewon just watched what are you doing.

" Here "

" Used this to cover the stain, I didn't mean to bump you if you thought that I did "

You said extending your favorite jacket well what else you can do, you know the stain on her clothes is your fault.

Grabbing the jacket on your hand, Chaewon look at you with confusion.

Ofcourse she knows that it's your fault but it's weird for her, seeing you nice around when at school whenever you did something to someone accidentally or not, you never show them some care, you always left them speechless.

" Why are you being nice ? " She asked you.

" Why don't you look like a cold person ? " You asked her back and just with the exchanged questions, the atmosphere became awkward.

Just like what Chaewon's thought.

For you it's also weird seeing the president being not so cold to people, usually when someone bump to her or bothers her she would totally ignored them like the person don't even exist.

You cleared your throat getting her attention. " Im not being nice, I have fault so I need to take responsibility for it "

" I'll go now " You continued before walking passed by her.

Chaewon look at you from the back, it was odd for her to see you like that, it feels like she met another person.

Taking a glance at your jacket that she's holding, she put it on and it fits her perfectly though it's little long for her since you're taller than her.

" Not bad, It's comfortable " Chaewon mumbled as she Continued walking downstairs to met her friends on a another café.

_________