59

Sitting straight at the hospital bed where you're laying at. You woke up feeling some pains on your back, shoulder and arms.

Minju who's already awake before you could open your eyes, glance at your direction before looking back at the window watching the sun slowly rising.

" Happy Birthday " Minju greeted.

Hearing what she said, you look at her direction and glance at the view she's watching, it's beautiful watching the sun rising but for your opinion watching the sun setting is more beautiful and breathaking.

You remember it's your birthday, but you don't care at it at all. You think birthday's are just useless, celebrating it only once in a year is very annoying.

People usually celebrate their birthdays spending lots of money to just prepare for it even though it just last for 24 hours and just last on a day.

You think that celebrating birthdays is such a waste of time and money.

How could you enjoy your birthday every year ? if that's the day you wished that never happened.

" Talk about being unlucky " You mumbled and Minju was able to hear it.

Remembering what just happened last night, Minju tried to erase those thoughts, not wanting to think more deeply and tired herself, not now that her body feels numb.

Looking around beside you, you sigh in relief seeing your phone on top of the table. You check the time and it's still early to go at school.

Who would have thought someone who almost died and get herself in a critical condition, are planning to join the class despite feeling lots of pains.

" Why did you run into the street ? " You heard Minju said. " You ended up getting hurt too "

You look at her direction.

Minju's eyes are glued to the view outside and you're glad she won't be able to see your reaction.

" It wasn't because of you, you know " You answered making her to look at you.

" But don't get me wrong when I said I hate you, I only said I hate you but I don't want to lost another friend " You continued sincerely.

Now that you find out everything. You blamed your Dad 95 percent of what happened from Jiu, while the 5 percent you still blame Minju for it.

Thinking if only she did her promise before you left then Jiu would still be alive, and if only weren't because of your Dad then Jiu would still be with you everyday.

Minju flashed a small smile having a feeling that you're starting to softened at her again. She don't want any bicker, and fights again with you. She wanted to fix everything that was broke.

It's you and Minju who's the only one have each other's back this time.

" Don't you find this unfair ? " You breathed. " Jiu died without bidding her goodbye at us "

Minju remained quiet, listening at every hard breathing you take, while she can hear her own breathing too.

" After what we heard it just makes me hate him more " You added pertaining to your Dad.

" Is that ? " Minju stopped for a second. " The reason why you hate him all along "

Thinking that you already know it all this time and just remained quiet.