30

Upon hearing the word guidance.

You sighed and stand on your seat before walking your way outside the classroom, with your classmates gazes on yours specially Minju who seems very worried after watching you spacing out earlier.

Standing outside the guidance room you thought that, are they finally going to admit they wrongly accused you for vandalizing the rooftop ? or is it because they find out you're the one who throw the vase on the Directors car.

Knocking on the door, you enter inside.

" I was called " You spoke and you're 50% sure that this is about you ditching the school or the president after school works.

You knew Chaewon could lie about it, though you never trusted the latter at the first place except for cleaning your wounds which happened earlier.

Staying silent, waiting for the head of the guidance counselor to talk.

It really surprised the hell out of you when you heard what the guidance counselor said.

" I received a report from Kim Chaewon earlier regarding the days she's with you before and after the school works that was given to you as a punishment.

" It states here that you've been doing a good job on it, that you're helping her everyday and I hope you keep this up "

As you stood infront of her in dazed and confused, you're thinking if you heard it right, and what the heck just happened.

After that, you were told to go back at your classroom to attend the class again.

Sitting straightly in your chair just like what happened to you earlier, you're spacing out again.

You didn't understand any single thing at what your Teacher is saying, other than that you seems not hearing anything around you even if your classmates are loud.

You're like in your own world.

You never prayed that much for the day to end faster but today you've been praying that it would.

You really need dismissal already and talk to Chaewon about it.

But the more you wanted and waited, the longer the day took. You just sat there at your seat for hours staring into nothingness.

" Why didn't I skip ? " You questioned yourself.

Finally hearing the bell rang, as soon as it makes a sound you quickly pack your stuffs and grab your bag faster than ever, your classmates thought that you just want to skip cleaning room.

Walking through the hallway while your eyes wondered around, looking for the president.

You saw her passing by and without even a word you run towards her direction before she could even open the door to enter inside the council room.

Hearing footsteps coming from her direction, the president look beside her seeing you running at her direction when she's on her way inside the student council room.

" What's the fuss ? " The President asked you, seeing you catching your breath after running, she wanted to laugh but she cant.

" You look like you're escaping to someone "

Looking at her direction when she said that, somehow the atmosphere around you and Chaewon seems to be lighter than the first time.

" Why didn't you tell them I've been skipping some of my after school works and that im not helping you sometimes ? " You asked her quickly without hesitation.

Being dumbfounded at your question, Chaewon didn't expect that you're going to ask her about it.

The president shrugged her shoulder. " you do that everyday, it won't surprise them anymore If I say that "

She answered, even the guidance counselor was shocked about her report as well.

" Makes sense " You spoke agreeing at her.

But still confused why.

You're sometimes not helping her with the stuffs she needed to do and not showing yourself at her just to skipped helping.

" Anyways come inside, your 1 week punishment is still not done " The President spoke twisting the door knob and enter inside once the door opened.

Deciding to follow her, you enter inside the council room where you just went and get called earlier.

and the latter's action have been bothering you, there's something at her that only she can order you around like you're not a troublemaker.

________