62

Heading towards Chaewon's house together after you insisted to take her safety at their house, thinking it's your responsibility if ever something happened to her while she's on her way alone on the dark streets.

" Anyways, What happened to those bandaids at your arms ? " Chaewon asked you noticing it earlier, specially the time when you're dragging her out of the school. " The wounds and cuts you have on your face just healed yet there's another new one "

You glance at Chaewon before putting both of your hands on your pocket. " Well "

" I almost got hit by a car together with Minju " You answered, and with that Chaewon stopped walking and look at your direction, thinking if she heard it right.

" Car ? Minju ? " She questioned and you nodded. " How ? "

" Long story " You simply answered. " Though im glad I didn't die before my birthday " Chuckling at it, you and Chaewon continued walking.

" Now that you mentioned birthday, I forgot to give you something " Chaewon said grabbing something on her bag.

Reaching out for it, as soon as she found it inside her bag she hand it to you and ofcourse you accepted it quickly. " A gift for helping me "

You look at her and smile. " Is this the bracelet ? " You guess noticing that Chaewon isn't wearing the bracelet you're asking her to give at you.

" Check it yourself " She simply said before diverting her eyes infront, to check if you're already near on their house or not.

Without thinking twice, you open the small box, then there it is the bracelet you wanted for her to give you.

Smiling widely, Chaewon take a quick glance at you and once she saw those eyes sparkling because of happiness.

She herself didn't notice she's smiling too.

" Thankyouuu Presidennnt! " You thanked her happily, Chaewon nodded her head and just hummed.

She don't know why but she felt embarrassed.

Continuing to walk while talking randomly. You and Chaewon have finally arrived at their house and as soon as you stopped infront of their house.

A lady appear outside their house wearing a working clothes for a certain job. You thought that maybe it's Chaewon's Mom.

" Oh Chaewon " Chaewon's mother said, seeing her daughter already infront of their house with someone.

Looking at your direction, you bowed to greet and to show some respect. As she approach both of you, Chaewon smiled at her Mother.

" You're leaving ? " Chaewon ask her.

Chaewon's Mother, nodded her head before glancing at you again. " Yeah, I already prepared dinner, anyways who's this beautiful handsome girl ? " She spoke.

Chaewon look at you giving a sign to introduce yourself instead of introducing you to her.

" Ah, Im Park Verna one of your daughter's classmates " You introduced.

Her Mom look at you and smile. " I thought you're my daughter's girlfriend " And with that You and Chaewon's eyes widened in shocked didn't expect that coming.