40

" Don't get me wrong if I said that, the lady won't stop asking questions if she won't hear the answer she wanted "

Taking a glance at Chaewon who's walking beside you, after she said those words. You didn't said anything and remained quiet.

You were in a daze ever since you leave the store once Chaewon said that word to the lady.

The time when she said it, you were ready to deny it to the lady but before you could Chaewon already drag you outside the store while carrying the ramyeon.

Which both of you carrying now while on your way back to the campsite.

Until now you're still processing what happened in the store.

You were very dumbfounded that time, that you weren't able to removed those thoughts on your head.

You don't want to assume and you're not assuming.

But the way she said it, sounds so real.

" Your Ice cream " You said giving the ice cream that you bought for her.

Chaewon grab it. " Thanks "

Unwrapping your ice cream you noticed that Chaewon's struggling to open hers, so you offered a help.

" Let Me "

Opening her ice cream once she gave it to you when you successfully unwrap it you gave it back.

Still continuing to walk back the campsite while eating the ice creams each of you have. Unlike last time, the atmosphere between you and Chaewon are now awkward.

Just by thinking what happened earlier, makes you annoyed unable to erase it in your mind and ofcourse Chaewon's experiencing the same.

She don't know why did she said that, she thought that's the only way to shut up the lady for keep asking you and her being each others girlfriend.

You weren't still on the process because there's no mutual feelings that's happening, maybe ?

Remembering something, you glance at Chaewon thinking if you should ask her about, you're contemplating but maybe it's worth to try.

" President " You called her.

" Just call me Chaewon if were alone, we're not in the school anyways " Chaewon spoke before you could talk again. " What is it ? "

Thinking if you should ask her not, you're not sure if the president will like that idea, knowing she hates crowds.

" Ah "

" Well "

And again you're contemplating.

Chaewon is even looking at you with her eyebrows raised. She can tell you wanted to said something and she can see you're thinking twice about.

As she stayed quiet, Chaewon wait for you to talk again with her eyes focused on the lane.

" Me and My friends are planning to play some games, I just want to ask you would like to join us ? I wont force you, but I would be glad if you're going to join "

Stopping on her tracks, You did the same and waited for her response.

" Will that makes you happy ? " Chaewon asked randomly.

Raising your eyebrow at her with confusion. You just nodded your head as an answer. Well that's what you want for the President to experience.

She've been sitting alone anywhere the whole day.

You don't want the camp to end without the President experiencing how happy is it to be on a campsite around people.

It might be hard for her to communicate with them but you won't leave her side so if ever she'll feel awkward or bored around them, you're there to talk at her.

Not like you care about her but maybe that's how is it.

You want Chaewon to have fun because you know once the camp end, she'll be very busy and stress again.

You've been confused yourself, on what's your reason for acting around the President like that. It might be new for you and to her.

But somehow it feels great, being with each others presence.

" I join if that makes you happy " You heard the President mumbled.

It was too low but you were able to heard it clearly. You we're shocked and speechless again.

Chaewon keeps saying things that she shouldn't have said. If you didn't know that she's cold after all.

You would probably assume that the President likes you.

___________