64

Continuing to walk outside the room, without a single brain cells left on you.

You were startled when you felt someone held your shoulder.

" You scared me " You exclaimed seeing the person who held it.

" What's the matter ? you seems not yourself " Yuri asked you.

You look at her and shake your head denying it, thought it was clearly obvious that you're not yourself after the talk you and Chaewon have at the rooftop.

That was very awkward.

" Hey! "

" Verna ? "

Yujin keep repeating.

Finally coming back to your senses, you look infront didn't notice that she's already standing beside Yuri and beside her was Wonyoung her girlfriend.

" Ha ? are you saying something ? " You're clueless.

Yujin gave you a chuckle and shake her head. " I'll go now, You ? " She asked.

" Later " You shortly answered.

" Okay then, see you tomorrow " Softly patting your shoulder you gave her a small smile and nodded your head as the couple started walking away.

About to do the same, you were again startled when someone held your wrist and it was Yuri. " Can I join you walk outside ? " Yuri asked you.

Looking at her, a pair of eyes on her back was looking at your direction and it caughts your attention.

As your eyes met both of you quickly look away and the President started walking on the opposite hallway probably on her way to the council room.

" You seems don't like that idea " Yuri chuckled awkwardly after not hearing any response coming from you.

Quickly looking back at her direction, you didn't notice that you were watching the President walking away.

" Ah, no it's fine " You finally responsed while flashing a smile, assuring that it was really fine with you though you wanted to walk alone to have some deep thoughts, but seems like Yuri's presence won't be a bother at all.

Yuri nodded her head, so both of you started walking away from the room. It was pure silence when you and Yuri started walking no one dared to talk.

Yuri felt something's wrong, somehow.

" Are you having a bad day ? " The latter asked you.

You look at her and shake your head quickly before diverting your gaze infront to watch your way.

" It's my natural day " You simply answered and the fellow agreed.

You're always quiet though, but Yuri felt something's different.

" Anyways, I have a question " She was also curious about it.

" Are you and The President really dating ? "

The rumor of you dating Chaewon and Chaewon dating you, have been spreading all over the school like a virus.

Even the Teachers are aware about the spreading rumor though they don't believe it at all, thinking that Chaewon won't choose someone like you like she rather focus on studying than getting herself into someones life.