65

Seeing the person who message you to come, already sitting on the swing.

You sigh and stop walking, contemplating if you should showed up yourself at her.

After all you have done and told her you are repenting. All this time you've been blaming Minju about Jiu's death when she have nothing to do with it.

Let's say she didn't full fill her promise to watch over Jiu while you're away, but if she did full fill it, it might ended up seeing both of them dead.

It was not an accident so if ever Minju tried to save Jiu that day, she could be also dead by now.

Grabbing all the courage you got, you continued walking and approach her.

" You come " Minju didn't expect it.

She thought you're just going to ignore her message, and make her wait for nothing.

Taking a sit on the swing beside hers, A small box that she was holding, caught your attention and ofcourse Minju noticed it.

" I won't make this conversation long, Bet you still need to do something " Minju said before extending her hand that's holding a box, you grab it and look at her asking what it is.

" Jiu left those stuffs for you, I was about to gave it to you when I came back from America but you won't talk to me "

You look away.

" I also have one, Jiu gave it the last time we met before she died, and Im sorry for not full filling my promise " She apologized.

" It's fine, you could ended up dead too " You response making her chuckled. " I don't want to lost another friend, and Im sorry for threatening you like hell "

Minju look at your direction, seeing you putting the box on your bag carefully, and one thing she was noticed was the bracelet in your hand.

It was unfamiliar but she felt like she have seen it before and that's when she realized it was the President's bestfriend.

" Let's just forget that, good thing is were okay now ? right ? " She wanted to fix everything, and be close to each other again like how you use to.

Nodding your head, Minju smile and you did the same.

Minutes of silence, the question that's been bothering Minju's mind is getting out of hand that she finally decided to ask it.

" Have you heard the rumor about you and President Kim ? " She ask.

Hearing the word rumor and the name of the girl who's messing up with your mind, you look at her and nodded your head slowly before facing infront.

Watching the sun sets.

" Is that true ? " She is curious.

" Do you believe it ? " You ask back. " Yes " Minju shortly answered.

You look at her with confusion, Students really believe that You and the President have something and you didn't expect Minju will feel the same.

" Remember the bracelet you, me and Jiu brought " Now that clearly reminds you of it. The reason why do you want Chaewon's bracelet.

" All of us promise that if we liked someone a lot, the bracelet we bought should be given to that person, and I noticed you have Chaewon's bracelet while Chaewon have yours " She explained like she's a detective.

You're caught off guard, not that because how did she find out, but because how could you be so careless about it.

You're aware what does giving your bracelet to her means. But you really didn't expect that the fellow would find it out.

What she said next, makes you speechless.

" You know, I could have done the same to the President if you haven't done it " That was very shocking.

You clearly understand the sentence. " You like Chaewon ? "

With a nod of a head coming from her, your mouth was left agape. Out of all the girls and boys that both of you could like, why does it have to be the same person ?

" You like Chaewon ? " Minju ask back while chuckling a little.

It makes you confused why would she chuckle, Is something funny about it ?

Seeing you staying quiet and serious, Minju cleared her throat getting your attention.

" Anyways, My dad sent your dad to jail this afternoon they want me to tell it to you by myself, you agreed with it right ? " She changed the topic thinking it'll be better if both of you won't talk about the earlier's topic.

" Completely agreed " You confirmed.

That's what you wanted after all, you want to see him behind those bars where he deserves to stay, though you know he won't last a year there, he have lots of money to bail himself out.

Checking the time on your watch, Minju gaze up at you when you stand. " I need to go, Is that all ? " You asked.

Minju stand and put her hands on her pocket. " Actually there's still one thing I need to ask "

You wait for her to talk again. " Are we good now ? like really really good ? " She hopes.

Understanding what she said, you steal a glance at the sky slowly turning into a dark one, the orange colors are slowly disappearing time to time while the sun is completely hidden.

" Let's be like what we should be " You answered with a smile, earning a wide smile from the fellow too.

She was happy that finally, you're no longer enemies just like how you always act around her.

" I really need to go " You added and Minju nodded her head.

" Be safe on your way " She said. " You too "

Starting to walk away from the park where thousands of memories have been build.

You sigh quietly and didn't dare to look back, lots of things have been bothering your mind, the only thing you want to do today is to take a rest at your new house which you just bought yesterday.

Though you know you weren't able to have the rest you wanted, surely you're going to organize your new house and arrange everything.

As Minju watch you walks away, She let out a sigh and sit back on the swing.

She have lots of questions on her mind that she wanted to ask but she decided to remain quiet and ignored it.

Though the only question that's been bothering is.

" Am I too late ? " She murmured.

_________