49

Rushing inside the building after she woke up from her sleep.

Chaewon swears she's going to kill you once she find out why the hell you didn't wake her up.

As soon as she woke up, She was alone on the table, there are no someone's lap where she's laying at, and she's freaking late, wasn't able to attend the 2 first subject in the morning before recess time.

Arriving inside the council room, there she saw you about to leave the room.

Meeting eyes with the President who's still sleepy. Your eyes widened in shocked not believing that she's awake already.

" You're awake ? " You spoke confusingly.

Chaewon look at you before closing the door really hard, startling the hell out of you thinking what did you do now, aside from not waking her up when you promised to do it.

" Why didn't you wake me up ? " Chaewon asked annoyingly.

Raising both of your hands as a surrender, you back away from her, afraid that she might do something.

" I freaking missed the 2 subjects this morning "

" I woke up alone "

" I woke up late "

" And I will kill you "

Chaewon keeps saying.

Understanding what she said last, your eyes widened in shocked again, taking her words seriously.

Before Chaewon could kill you for not waking her up and before she could talk again, you talk. " Chill, hear me out first "

Chaewon crossed her arms, waiting for you to talk again.

Good thing is it's only you and Her inside the council room because if not, it will be very awkward if someone hear Chaewon shouting.

" First of all, you didn't want to wake up "

" Second, you won't stop hugging me "

" Third, you keep on telling me not to leave while your asleep "

You explained.

When Chaewon was able to hear and understand what you said, she quickly move forward at you and shush your mouth by putting her palm on it, which startled you more.

" Enough!, Oh ghod " Chaewon exclaimed.

Though you weren't lying, it was true that she don't want to wake up even if you keep on waking her telling that it's time already, it is also true that Chaewon won't stop hugging you.

While you're too focused reading each of your answers on her paperwork's Checking if it's right, you were startled when you felt an arm loop around your waist and the time when you glance at her.

Chaewon is already sleeping side ways while her face was burried to your stomach.

You we're very flustered and awkward that time so you tried to remove her arms on your waist but she just won't let go, so you ended up letting her.

And it is also true that she keeps telling and mumbling at you to not leave and she's sleeping that time.

You almost thought if she was sleep deprive or drunk.