19

Arriving infront of the Library, Chaewon was struggling to open the door since she's carrying a book while you wait for her to open it.

" Don't you wanna help me ? " Chaewon asked you annoyingly.

She've been struggling to open the door and expected that you're going to help her but you didn't even move on the place where you're standing at.

" Don't want " You replied shortly.

Chaewon groaned before putting the books down on the floor and before she could grab the handle of the door, you grab the handle quickly as your hands accidentally touch each others.

A sudden electricity run through your bodies, so both of you quickly remove each others hands.

That was awkward.

You look at Chaewon before looking at your hand, that was strange you felt like you were just electrified.

" I'll open it " You spoke before opening the door.

Chaewon look at you and carry the books that she put on the floor again.

" You should've have done it earlier " You heard her mumbled and you just ignored it.

" Just put it there " Chaewon said, you look at her before looking at the table she's pointing at.

You put the books on the table where she told you to place, and you approach her.

" Can I look around for a minute ? Im looking for a book that I wanted to borrow " You spoke, and waited for her answer.

Chaewon nodded her head at you and start arranging the books on its right place.

As you started looking around each shelves in the library you've been struggling to find that science book you wanted to read.

Its the Science Book by DK.

" President! " You called her, Chaewon raised her eyebrow in confusion.

" What ?! " She shouted back while walking through the shelves where she will put the book that she borrowed.

Approaching the shelves.

You and Chaewon bumped into each other really hard since you're running, it was only a matter of time before Chaewon could fall on her back because of the strong impact.

Your arms move on its own.

You put your right hand on her waist to catch her and pulled her close to yours so both of you won't ended up falling together.

And today your eyes meet again.

Just like what you always feel whenever you stared at each others eyes, time stopped for a second.

No one is around but why do you feel like someone is around and you only focus on the president infront of you.

Chaewon who've been speechless, can't even move or talk she didn't realized she stop breathing the time when your hold on her waist gets tighten, it was something unpredictable.

As you came back to your sense, you quickly removed your hand on her waist and move backward, away from her.

" I didn't mean to bump you " You spoke awkwardly.

Chaewon cleared her throat and look at you. " It's fine " She said acting like she didn't get awkward at what just happened.

It's the second time for bumping each other.

" Why are you running ? "

She's sure she heard the footsteps while she's on her way to the shelves but she didn't know you're going to the same shelves and accidentally bump each other.

Scratching the back of your neck, you look at Chaewon as the book that she's holding caught your eye.

" Oh ? "

" That's the book Im looking for, where did you find it ? "

You asked while pointing your finger to the book that she's holding.

Chaewon look at you before looking at the book.

" Ah, I borrowed it im about to put it back " Chaewon answered.

You hummed extending your right hand at her. " I'll borrowed it "

Looking at your hand, Chaewon put the book on top of your palm making you screamed in happiness quietly.

" Let's go now, It's late " She said, you nodded your head at her and both of you leave the school gates together.

" Verna "

Stopping on your tracks, you look at Chaewon when you heard her called your name.

" What ? " You asked her shortly.

" I'll be guarding you for 1 week, so don't even try to not show up tomorrow or the other days, if you tried to hide don't you even dare to do it, or else I'll report you again "

Chaewon warned before facing her back at you without even waiting for your answer.

" Tss, Doesn't mean she's the president she could boss me around like what she do to the other students " You mumbled watching her walking away.

You sighed deciding to go home now, it's night already and for sure once you arrived on your house, you'll probably get scolded like what they always do.

" Oh, you came late " Her Mom said after checking the time when she saw her daughter Chaewon entering inside their house.

Chaewon look at her Mom and smile.

" Sorry, I need to finish something at school " Chaewon apologized before removing her shoes off and lay herself on their huge couch.

Her Mom smiled sadly seeing her daughter look so exhausted and tired.

" I already cook some dinner, I'll leave now " She said before leaving her daughter alone on the living room.

Chaewon sat up straight and take a glance at her Mom who's already infront of the front door.

" Be careful on your way! " Chaewon shouted, Her Mom gave her a smile finally leaving their house.

Chaewon's Mom is a hotel receptionist on a five star hotel so somehow the money that her Mom earn was a big help for the both of them.

Chaewon sighed tiredly before throwing her bag on the couch as she stand to walk towards the dining table to check what did her Mom cook for her.

Seeing the prepared food on the table she automatically smiled and start to eat since she haven't eaten properly at school because of the students watching, staring and bothering her around.

Remembering the scenario on the Library, Chaewon shake her head quickly erasing that thought.

You just catch her before she fall but why does it gives her a different meaning ?

She groaned and just Continued to eat, she thought that maybe she's just thinking too much.

___________