51

Minju who's on her way somewhere after not attending school, already arrived to that place.

Opening the door as she enter inside, a bell rings signaling that a customer have entered.

Seeing the familiar girl weeks ago, The old lady look at Minju and watched her approach where she's standing at.

" Goodmorning " Minju greeted.

The old lady look at her with a smile and greeted back. " Goodmorning too "

" Are you going to buy the same set of flowers ? " The lady asked pertaining to the flowers you and Minju always bought, thinking that Minju will buy the same flowers the lady was answered by a shake of her head, making her confused.

" Actually " Minju started.

hesitating if she would want to ask the lady about it, she want to back away but it's now or never, she finally arrived at the flower shop.

There's no time for turning back.

" I have some questions about Verna, Is it okay if you'll answer it ? " She continued.

The lady look at her and flashed a small smile before leaving the place where she's standing at, approaching Minju this time.

" Follow me, let's not talk here I know a better place " The lady spoke before entering a door that was blended on the color of the wall.

Minju look at her with confused but decided to just follow her, till they arrived at the place where the lady always harvest the flowers she sell.

It was so beautiful that Minju can't stop wondering her eyes around the indoor garden.

The sides of the garden was covered by a wall but the top was covered with glasses, letting the sun's light meet each flowers planted on the lady's garden.

Noticing Minju's reaction the lady smile, remembering that you have the sane reaction when she take you for the first time on her own garden.

Taking a sit on the bench.

Minju did the same still with her eyes wondering around. She can't take her eyes off of the flowers and other living things in the garden.

It was beautiful that it looks like more better than the gardens outside.

" So, What's your question ? " The lady spoke making Minju to look at her.

The old lady finally remember Minju, the first time she saw her again was the time when you bought flowers for Jiu because it's her birthday.

She forgot Minju for a day since she haven't seen the latter around.

But when she realized that it was Minju, the girl who you always told her the fault why Jiu died, she thinks that maybe you're starting to have a hard time around the girl who you blame from what happened.

" Did Verna entered this garden once ? " Minju asked.

The old lady nodded her head already. Ofcourse you entered her garden, and the first time you enter it was the day after Jiu's funeral right after that time.

She remembers you wearing a black jeans and a black shirt means you attend someone's funeral.

" She entered already " The old lady answered, and Minju nodded her head.

" It was the time when she went to Jiu's funeral, she enter my shop wearing all black with her eyes bloodshot " She explained, exactly on how you enter her garden

Minju hummed. " Do you think, How is she now ? "

Minju waited for the old lady to talk again, she have lots of questions on her mind but she decided to just ask the questions that she's curious off.

She have no idea what happened to you back then and what's happening to you till now.

You were so far from her, unlike before where three of you would always cling with each other.

" Verna " The old lady started, and Minju remained quiet.

" She suffered for a long time too, I mean all of us did but the way she cry herself out that day, It felt like the kid can't take it anymore like she have reached her limit " The old lady glance at Minju.

She flashed a small smile before talking again.

" After that day, that kid's facial expression changed " and Minju agreed on what she said. She herself can see it.

" Im sure you were the same "

Minju look at the lady.

" But you two are the only ones who can understand each others pain, Verna is naturally foolish, loud and very active but now she became the opposite, so she only knows how to hold her herself "

The lady stopped talking for a second before facing Minju who's looking at her.

She grab the latter's hand and held it.

" I don't know if I should be saying this to you too, like how I told it to her. I ask you to take pity on her "

" What are friends for ? " The old lady ask her.

Minju look at her in the eye before facing her head down.

" You have sympathy and pity for each other, That's what friends do " The old lady said at last.

_________