11

" Geez! How could something like this happen " One of the teachers exclaimed as they rush on their own rooms to talk and ask their students about it.

" Verna! " Yuri shouted as soon as you enter the classroom.

You look at her.

" Do you know what happened ? " Yujin asked you and you nodded your head before taking a sit on your chair.

How come Yuri and Yujin are already closed to each other ?

" it was a heavy vase "

" Did it fall ? "

" Someone must have thrown it "

" How can something like that big could just fall ? "

You heard your classmates said.

" Sit down everyone " As your teacher enter inside the school all of them take a sit and face him. " Im sure all of you know what happened "

" Did anyone go to the rooftop earlier ? " He asked and his students shake their head having no idea.

" Sir, That's Director's Park, car right ? "

" Did someone really throw the pot ? " Hearing what did your classmate just asked you look at Minju who's now sitting quietly.

Minju knows that you're the one who throw the vase and it's up to her if she's going to tell the teachers about it.

" We don't know yet " He answered. " If anyone in our class find out who is it or if you know you made a mistake, come to me "

" The faster the culprit will apologize, the faster we wrap up the incident, okay ? " He continued.

" Yes Sir! " Your classmates answered.

" Now if you excuse me, we still need to talk with the Director and please don't cause trouble " He reminded all of you before leaving the classroom again.

" Our students don't know much about the world, it could be great if you teach them again some manners " The Director spoke.

They ended their talk quickly so the teacher could dig more at the incident and to find out who did it.

" Should we removed the car, Director ? " The Principal asked him. The Director look at him before looking at his broken car.

" Leave it until they turn themselves in " He said before entering his other car, that just arrived. " I'll go now, thankyou for your time "

" Take care Director! We teachers will make sure we will find out who the culprit is " The Principal said as the car's door closed and drive away from them.

" Hand in the forms once you're done " Kim Chaewon the president, spoke.

After your teacher leave, Chaewon enter your classroom and distribute some forms for the club that each students going to join to.

Passing the forms starting from the back, Chaewon already have the forms so she leave the classroom again heading in the office.

" This is all the forms in our classroom, Sir " Chaewon said giving the forms to the teacher who told her to give it to her classmates.