58

After receiving a call from a hospital saying that You and Minju had got into an accident.

You and Minju's Dad quickly rushed to the hospital and checked both of their daughters.

Who's now laying on a hospital bed still unconscious after what happened.

Grabbing your dad's arm, Minju's Dad drag your Dad outside the room and stop to a place where no one can hear their conversation and where no one won't passed by.

" What was that ?! " Mr. Kim shouted. " You killed Jiu ?! "

" You even spread an issue saying she's a Bully ? what the hell are you thinking ?! you told me the opposite! " He continued to shout.

Your Dad remained silent, being unable to find the right term on how she'll explain everything.

" I did killed Jiu " Mr. Park finally admitted.

He have nothing else to do the secret itself has been revealed.

Mr. Kim look at his direction with anger.

He have no idea that your dad killed Jiu the only that he said to him was Jiu died because of a car accident, an accident and not in intention but that was all a lie.

He've been deceived for the past 3 years till now by your father.

Not just him but all of you have been deceived.

" I really thought Jiu was a school bully, there were comments online that she changed her name after going to juvenile detention center "

" Our daughters start to received hates because of being so close with her, and as a father I wanted to protect my daughter " He explained.

" But " Stopping for a second he glance at Minju's Dad who's now on the urge to punch his face anytime soon.

" I checked the facts but it turned out bullies are behind it, I found out that Jiu was framed, the bullies did that because they were envy at her for being so closed to our daughters "

" And then Jiu find out that I was the reason behind the spreading issue about her, she warned me that she will tell my daughter about at first I don't care at all but when she warned that she will tell it in public, I chased her outside by the car and hit her " He admitted.

Gripping his collar tightly, Minju's Dad anger increase.

" Are you nuts! you killed her just for that ?! , and what do you mean that you don't care at your daughter! you're selfish! you only care for wealth " He shouted.

Pushing your Dad very hired till his back hit the wall he groaned because of pain.

" Don't ever go close to my family, Minju and Verna almost got killed and you don't care ?! "

" I regret trusting my daughter at you and trusting you "

" You're a murderer! "

Leaving your Dad alone on the dark corner of the hallway. Your Dad let out a scoffed.

He don't feel guilty about it all, he didn't regret everything.

He only cares for wealth, not at her own daughter even once.

_________