26

Twenty minutes before the bell rings, most of your classmates are inside the classroom talking among themselves occasionally.

Taking a glance at your seat, Minju just see it empty.

As a sigh escaped on her lips, she hissed hitting the cut on her lower lip which was done by your fist.

She already cleaned her wounds after going home to your house where she's staying.

Your Parents even asked her what happened to her with all those cuts and wounds on her face.

Ofcourse Minju didn't tell them the truth, she reasoned out that she get in trouble to some stranger.

Seeing them helping Minju cleaning her wounds when you arrived after going somewhere.

You scoffed that time, thinking that your parents can take care of her but they can't take care of their own daughter.

The time when they saw you with the same wounds on your face, they didn't even asked you what happened to you they only told you to clean it.

Which you didn't do, thinking it's just a waste of time, when the wound could heal on its own.

" goodmorning Minju " Turning her attention to the other girl who stood infront of her desk.

It was her best friend Sakura who's holding a papers in her hands.

" Sakura " Minju says facing her, and as soon as Sakura was able to take a glance at her face.

Her eyes widened in shocked seeing band aids beside her left cheek, on her forehead, and between her nose.

" What the heck happened to you ? " Sakura asked her checking Minju's face. Minju gave her a small smile and shake her head.

" Nothing much, Just got in trouble yesterday " Minju answered.

Heaving a sigh.

Sakura didn't bother to asked her a question again, what else could she think of, she knows Minju always get herself in trouble it's not new for her to see band-aids, cuts and wounds around her

" Anyways, this is the stuffs you missed out yesterday, hand it to the president once your done answering the quizzes " Handing her the papers, Minju grab it setting it down on her own desk.

" Thankyou " She said and Sakura gave her a smile before approaching her seat.

Quickly standing up making her way out of the classroom, Minju felt suffocated inside the classroom all of the sudden, she don't know why or maybe she just wanted to smoke.

Walking passed through the other students, she can hear some murmured coming from them, that she can't understand.

Heading towards the stairs that leads up to the school's roof she was glad seeing no one around.

Grabbing a brick beside the wall, she leaves it on the open door so she wouldn't get locked out from the only entrance if ever.

The school's rooftop was one of the places, You, Jiu and her always hangout whenever there's free time, and ever since she arrived after staying in America.

It's her first time to visit the rooftop again ever since she left.

She don't have any courage to go at the places where thousands of memories are built, it just makes her remember those happy memories that no longer exist.

As she walk around the area for a bit, she smile seeing the doodles beside the wall that was done by 3 of you together.

Remembering something she let out a chuckle.

It was the time when Jiu draw something on her face by a pen only to find it out that it was a permanent marker.

You and Minju burst into laughter, that's one of the chaotic days that you've spent together.

Leaning her back over the building, she begins to fidget her fingers feeling a little bored.

Grabbing a lighter and a pack of cigarette on her pocket, she lighted a one stick as she brings the cigarette between her lips.

Softly inhaling it, the tastes fullfil her.

Minju doesn't really know why she's suddenly smoking today, but she finds herself like this often, maybe due to the fact she craves it just like how people could crave for candy and chocolates.

Walking towards the school building, you stopped seeing your Dad's car still outside.

Staring at it, you didn't regret what did you do to the car you know he deserves more than that.

" Do you feel guilty every time you look at it ? "

Hearing someone talked behind you, you look behind seeing the president holding some books.

You ignored her and just look back at the car, feeling satisfied at what you just did.

" are you going to turn yourself in ? " The President spoke again.

Looking at her direction, you're wondering what she's talking about.

Approaching you, Chaewon stopped beside you.

" I know you're the one who did it "

" I saw something that day "

Dropping those words, You look at her quickly.
" What do you mean ? " You asked her coldly facing her this time

" The hell happened to your face did you get robbed or something "

You heard her said, She noticed how fresh the cuts and the wounds on your face, that's it's still leaking out some of your blood.

She's sure something happened yesterday remembering that she didn't saw you yesterday around the school the whole day.

Chaewon look at you and just ignored what she said too.

" Follow me I've been waiting for you, We have something to do " Ignoring your question Chaewon started walking away making you sighed.

Deciding to follow her from behind, you know doing something than sitting still at the classroom the whole morning is more boring.

Besides you somehow felt pity for the president.

you just felt pity at her, that's all.

__________