67

Gazing up at the orange sky. You smile sadly before taking a glance at Jiu's grave beside you.

All the people who knows you have been wondering where you are, and the answer to that question is where you are right now.

For the past days you didn't showed up you just stayed at your new house and always visiting Jiu's grave, staying there for the whole day.

You wanted some peace of mind and you know that dead person will give you one even if she's already dead.

The place where she was burried, you considered it as one of your favorite places to stay, it might be weird but for you it's very fine and calming.

A day and another day and another had ended again, the sunset became your clue and sign that a day have finally reaching to an end, and a new one will start again.

That's how life works after all.

Sighing heavily, you covered your face feeling so pissed at yourself for acting like this.

You didn't just not attend the school and not showed up for 3 days. You we're totally gone and disappeared for a week by now.

It's making your friends more worried time to time.

" I hate myself " You mumbled.

" I hate every single thing about myself "

" I hate Dad " Mentioning that word, You remember that everyone in the school find out that the Founder of it which is your Dad, went to jail.

No one knows what's the reason why he was sent to jail except You, Minju, Yena, Hyewon and Yujin, No one also knows that you're her daughter and you have no plan on revealing them that.

It's better that they don't know.

" I hate my life and I hate- " Stopping for a second, you gaze up at the sky and look at the sun already sitting till it finally disappeared on your sight.

" I hate this stupid feelings of mine " You continued.

The whole week, you could only think of Kim Chaewon, the School Council President and President Kim which is only one person.

You, yourself finally confirmed that you really earned some feelings at her, it was unexpected and you didn't expect it to happen.

Its just with that first stare, first counter you have no idea that it could change your life in a blink.

" Jiu " You called the dead person.

" Am I that inlove ? " Chuckling at what you said, you find it funny and you're sure if ever Jiu's breathing beside you, she'll probably laugh her ass out at you, and tease you for saying such things like that.

" This is driving me crazy! " You exclaimed shuffling your hair in annoyance. " Why can't I just be honest ? " questioning yourself.

There are lots of questions in your mind about yourself, but none of them is answered.

The questions just turned into another question then to another question again. Seems like none of them can be answered.

" Or I just really have no idea about what im feeling ? "

Obviously, you have no idea how does it feel like to be inlove.