55

" You don't eat kimchi ? " Chaewon asked out of curiosity.

Ever since you arrived and started eating, Chaewon almost finish all of the kimchi that was serve, she've been wondering why aren't you eating it even once.

Shaking your head as an answer.

Chaewon just nodded her head.

She don't need to question you again, she knows lots of people hates kimchi and that's because they can't handle the spiciness.

" Not the type of person who enjoys spicy " You spoke before putting the cooked samgy inside your mouth. " But I can handle mild ones sometimes "

" That's Bad, I can handle spicy food " Chaewon brag.

Glancing at her direction who's now flipping some of the pork belly slice on the given pan.

You scoffed making her to look at you. " Are you bragging about it? "

" What do you think ? " Chaewon asked back still continuing to flip those pork belly slice.

Not that she's bragging, she was just proud at herself that she can handle spicy and enjoy those spicy foods. Mostly all people can't handle spicy so she's think herself as gifted.

" Btw "

" Heard you got a perfect score on your essay, and future math " You talk, remembering that you saw her scores on those paper works when you enter the council room after being called by the head counselor.

Chaewon stop what she's doing, and look at you who's now smiling at her. " Are you bragging ? " Now she's the one who ask you your question.

" No ? Do I sound like bragging ? " You defended. " Yes " She answered shortly.

" You're Mean, atleast thank me for it or treat me " You act like it was unfair for you, though it really is unfair.

Days already passed when you answered her paperwork's but you didn't received any thankyou words from her.

You just find it unfair and who wouldn't.

Grabbing a kimchi, Chaewon put it inside her mouth and didn't bother to response at you.

Well, she don't usually thank someone after they done something helpful at her, she don't want people to think she's a soft hearted when it comes to those things.

Just like you, Chaewon is hiding her real self too. She only show the real one to her closest friends.

Continuing to eat, You notice that there is a kimchi sauce left on the side of her lip, grabbing some tissue beside you.

Chaewon have no idea that there's a sauce beside her lip, she can't feel it either.

Being too focused on grilling the pork belly slices, Chaewon was startled when she felt a tap beside her lip.

She froze when she look at your direction. Your hand are extended to her, wiping the rest of the sauce beside her lip that she didn't notice.

Letting you do it, Chaewon have frozen up didn't see that coming. Looking at her in the eye, you smile before pulling your hand back and continue to eat as if nothing happened, as if you didn't do anything that shock the latter.

Chaewon raised her eyebrow thinking what was that for ?

" There's a kimchi sauce beside it " You explained. Chaewon just nodded her head not wanting to talk about.