37

" Go to your tents and unpack " The Head Teacher of the Music club announced.

The tents are already before you and the others could arrive so the only thing needed to is unpack the things that all of you bring for the camp.

" And for the tents, only four people can fit in, you can group yourselves to whoever you want but only four, okay ? "

" Okay!! " The students shouted.

" Let's meet here again after 30 minutes for dinner " The Teacher announced again before leaving you and the others to get ready for the dinner.

Entering the tent that your friends picked which is the last tent on the right.

They told you that it will be very chaotic once the time hits night and you're sure they planned to be so loud, which maybe why they picked the last tent on the right.

The tents are not that far from each other well maybe eight meters away.

As you, Hyewon, Yena and Yujin starts unpacking your things.

Yujin pulled out a microphone coming from her luggage. " What's that microphone for ? " Yena asked Yujin with a smile having an idea about it.

Yujin gave her a teasing smirk and open the mic. " I brought it so we could have fun all night! " Yujin spoke and her voice became more loud because of the mic that she opened.

All of you laugh. " For sure no one will be able to sleep tonight " Hyewon said while chuckling and it makes you chuckle how their head works at this time.

They're very funny and chaotic that sometimes you act like them but only if you're around to the person you're close and comfortable with.

Grabbing the mic on Yujin's hand, Yena out the mic infront of her mouth.

" No one will get to sleep!!! " Yena shouted making all of you to burst into laughter.

It's very funny that Yujin and Yena are already crying while Hyewon is dying unable to catch her breath properly because of too much laugh.

You shake your head and continued to unpack your things except your clothes.

You're sure this will be very memorable for you, specially that you're with them.

You haven't done this in a while either, ever since Jiu died.

Meanwhile on Yuri, Minju, Wonyoung and Chaewon's tent which is 1 tent away from you and your friends.

They can hear your friends voice.

" They must be so happy " Yuri spoke while unpacking her things and the 3 did the same.

" Damn, I can hear their voice all the way here " Wonyoung said chuckling. She's sure her future girlfriend Yujin is the one who started the noise coming from your tent.

Yujin's voice was the first thing they heard ever since they enter inside their tent.

" I envy them " Minju added, making Yuri and Wonyoung to look at her.

Noticing the stares that they're giving at her, Minju look at them with confused.

" Wh-hat ? " Minju asked stuttering, after seeing the stares she's receiving. " You're saying, were no fun ? " Yuri asked her.

Realizing they get her sentence wrong, Minju's eyes widened in shocked and shake her head quickly.

" N-no, that's not what im saying " She reasoned.

" Then what ? " Wonyoung asked her.

Glancing at Wonyoung, Minju raised her hands in defeat, she didn't mean to sound it like that, like how they think.

" What I mean is I envy them because they're happy while we're quiet "
Minju explained.

Understanding what she meant.

Yuri and Wonyoung nodded their head at her, actually they felt the same, they badly wanted to join you and your friends whatever chaotic things you might do.

Music Camp only happens once in a life time, It's a bummer if you won't enjoy it now that they have a chance to experience.

" Then go with them " Chaewon said all of the sudden, startling the 3 girls with her.

" Are you repelling me ? " Minju asked her.

Chaewon nodded her head before leaving the tent without saying any words, she's already done unpacking her things so she thought it'll be great to walk around first before dinner.

As soon as Chaewon leave the tent. Yuri and Wonyoung leaned closer at Minju, startling the latter.

" You like the President ? " They both asked at the same time.

Minju was speechless. " Wh-hat ? " She stuttered.

Yuri and Wonyoung move away from her before continuing to unpacked their things, still with that teasing smile formed on their lips.

" Eyy, it's very obvious you like Kim Chaewon The Student Council President " Yuri spoke and Minju look at her confusingly.

" What the heck are you talking about ? " Minju asked them.

Yuri and Wonyoung look at each before shaking their heads in sync.

" Come on don't deny it, you're obvious, you like Chaewon you just don't want to admit it " Wonyoung said not forgetting to give Minju her teasing smile.

Minju look at them with more confused, just where did the 2 girls infront of her got that idea.

" Where did you get that ? " She was confused, on how did they KNOW.

" Well " Wonyoung started.

" Me and Yuri always caught you staring at the President in class with a smile formed on your lips " She continued.

" Can't I do that ? " Minju asked them trying not to be so obvious.

" You can " Yuri answered. " If you really like her "

And again Minju was speechless. She can't think of any reason to deny it anymore.

" Am I that obvious ? " She asked them giving the 2 girls a hint that what they're thinking is true.

" Yes, You are " Yuri and Wonyoung answered again in unison.

They've been observing Minju around and they're 100 percent sure that the girl infront of them likes the President.

" So how long do you like the President ? " Yuri asked her confusingly.

As they wait for Minju's answer patiently, Minju starts contemplating if she could trust them, she still have no plan confessing to the President and she can't afford getting caught when she haven't tell it to her personally.

" Can I trust you ? "

Yuri and Wonyoung nodded their head and Minju sighed.

What else can she do, they already caught her.

" I like her "

" for a long time already "

_________