42

Day 2 of the camp ended with you and Chaewon being awkward at each other.

After what happened when you played the game and Chaewon was asked if she like someone.

You haven't talk at her again, and when you tried to approach her, she sometimes avoid you trying not to be so suspicious, she have no idea why would she avoid if in the first place she shouldn't have.

When afternoon comes again, today is the last day of the camp.

After the exhausting singing that happened last night, it was very fun specially your friends who's loud as hell that night.

Today every students starts to gather around where the head teacher of the Music club told them to go.

" Do you know what the best part about a music camp is ? " She asked the students.

" Having fun with friends! "

" Music! "

They shouted differently.

" Speaking without honorifics! " Yena shouted making all of you to burst into laughter even the Teacher at it.

" I don't know if this is related to Music Camp but we prepare a treasure hunt " The Teacher spoke earning a whined from the others.

" My gosh "

" That's lame "

" Maam we're not elementary school kids "

They whined and the teacher just laugh at them.

" I hid things around the campsite, So I want you guys to look around and find what you can, whoever find a pouch with a music note inside will be the winner and will get a gift voucher worth 40 dollars "

Upon hearing what the Teacher said the students jaw dropped.

" What ? 40 dollars ? "

" 40 dollars ? "

You heard the students beside you exclaimed as they start running around the campsite to look for the pouch with a music note inside.

Approaching your friends who's already looking around, Yena leaned her back at the tree. You're not really interested on those things, you don't find it fun at all.

" Seriously, Im hungry " Hyewon spoke making You, and Yena burst into laughter.

" We just ate lunch not too long ago " You said while chuckling.

Hyewon pout and crossed her arms thinking that you were right. She just eat earlier yet she's feeling hungry already.

What else do you expect she's Kang Hyewon after all.

" Where's An yujin by the way ? " You asked noticing that the puppy is missing and not around.

Yena stand straight approaching you and Hyewon.

" Probably with her girlfriend "

" Anyways the voucher sounds good, I'll go take a look around " Yena said before walking away from you and Hyewon.

" You're not going to look for it ? " You asked Hyewon.

Hyewon shake her head. " Nah, Im going to look too, You ? "