24

Walking passed the other classrooms, as soon as you walk near the girl's comfort room from the 2nd floor of the building.

You can hear someone shouting again, and you clearly familiarized the voice.

Approaching the comfort where you heard the voice, you take a peak inside and saw those 3 bullies again with Yuri infront of them.

" Tell me "

" How did you get her attention huh ?! "

The girl named Arsha shouted at her.

Getting more annoyed just by watching them, you sighed.

You grab the water bucket beside the door.

Entering Inside with the dirty water on the bucket, making sure that Yuri won't get wet once you throw it.

Before the 3 bullies could react at you, you already pulled Yuri at your back and throw the water on the 3 of them making you smile.

Hearing them shouting because of getting disgusted, it satisfied you somehow.

" Darn, my perm " You heard Arsha exclaimed while touching her hair.

Taking a glance at your position with angriness, you crossed your arms playing it cool while Yuri who's behind you, eyes wide open on what she just witnessed.

" Mistakenly thought your a toilet "

" what on earth is that for?! " Janzel asked you angrily ofcourse all of them are angry.

How could they join the noon class if they smell so disgusting with their clothes very wet.

You smirked before approaching them and they walk backwards slowly. " I was only Washing that foul mouth of yours "

" What ?! " They all shouted.

You gave them a smile that they never seen before, they don't know if they're supposed to be angry at you or they're supposed to fell inlove with the smile they haven't seen before.

" Who are you to talk at Yuri like that ? "

You asked judging them from head to toe.

" You're not even that pretty outside what more when you're rotten inside " You continued.

" She's a wench " Arsha said confidently.

Understanding what she said your smile dropped, and they get afraid thinking that was a wrong move.

" What did you just say ? "

" Who's the wench ? "

You asked them and they remained quiet, afraid that if they said another word you'll do something to them.

Before you could talk again, someone enter inside the comfort room and it's the president.

" What happened in here ? " Chaewon asked all of you Coldly while judging The 3 girls infront who's dripping wet and smell disgusted.

Thinking that they have a chance to escape from the situation Arsha talk. " Verna, she throw a water from us "

" Verna and Yuri did "

" They're bullying us "

They spoke one by one, and it's pissing you off.