10

Waking up early in the morning, once you're done getting ready for school you walk yourself in the kitchen to made some homemade coffee for yourself.

Walking pass through the table where Your parents are eating at including Minju, they saw you passing by but still Continued eating.

Approaching the left kitchen counter where all of you keep all the materials for making a coffee including some plastic cups, lids and straws specially the different capsules of the coffees.

Grabbing a regular cup, you grab a capsule of a caramel macchiato and put it into the coffee machine, putting the cup below the machine not forgetting to fill the cup some iced.

Waiting for the coffee to finished.

Someone enter the kitchen and it was Minju.

" Aren't you going to eat first ? " Minju asked you, you look at her before looking at the coffee ignoring what she said.

Minju sigh what else is new you always do that to her, ignoring her like she's invisible to your eyes.

Once the coffee's done you put the lid before grabbing a straw and walk away from the kitchen leaving her alone.

Seeing your parents still eating, you decided to not bid your goodbyes at them and just leave the house by using your bicycle since you're in the mood to used it.

Arriving at the school.

Students starts to enter inside, some of them greeted you but you remained quiet like you're not hearing anything.

Some even tried to force their self to get noticed by you but it's no used.

Seeing some teachers standing on the stairs that you're going at, all of them saw you so all of their gazes are on yours, you ignored them and just passed them like they also don't exist.

" I heard Director Park, the founder of the school will come this morning "

You heard one of them said making you stopped.

You take a glance at them before deciding to continued walking until a person suddenly leave the room infront of you, almost close to bump you when she turn around, and you're glad you're able to stop walking first.

Looking at the girl infront of you, you were startled seeing the school council president and just like what happened before, you stared at each others eyes again without even realizing it.

" Chaewon! "

When Chaewon heard her name getting called she quickly look away and walk to the other side avoiding you.

Your eyes followed her, she's now talking to one of the school council members.

You look away and look at the room where she came, no wonder why she's in there, the room she left is the school council room after all.

Continuing to walk till you reach the classroom.

Yuri wave her hand at you and you just nodded your head at her before approaching your sit, putting your headphones to play some music while drinking your coffee.

" Director Park! congratulations on your reward " The teachers who've been waiting for Director Park to come, greeted.

" It's a great experience " Director Park said at them with a smile.