20

Arriving early at the school, you enter the building and walk around.

There are only a few students in the school so you take it as a chance to stroll around without someone bothering and following you.

Walking passed pass the rooms, you started hearing someone shouting like a mad animal early this morning.

Getting curious what is it, you approach where the sound came from and that's when you saw 3 students and Yuri inside.

Taking a glance at the signage on the door, it was the Music Club Room, as far as you remember this isn't the room where Music club was, so you thought maybe they changed already.

" Didn't I tell you to not join the Music Club !? " You heard the girl on the middle shouted at Yuri, you saw Yuri flinched and it makes you wonder what the hell are they doing at her.

" Didn't I !? " The girl in the middle shouted again.

" Don't tell me you actually want to join the club "

" Go tell the music teacher that you can't do it! " She shouted once again before throwing the chair beside her, creating a loud thud.

You sigh, you don't want to butt in on their business but you know what they're doing is wrong.

The time that the girl was about to talk again.

You enter inside the room and slammed the door closed startling the four of them.

And as soon as they saw you approaching them, their eyes widened in shocked.

" What do you think are you doing ? " You asked coldly.

The girl who shouted at Yuri started to shiver because of scared, well who would want to start a fight with you, just with your gaze and presence the enemy could back out quickly.

Hearing no answers coming from them, you scoffed. " Don't let me repeat what did I said "

You look at their name pins. " Arsha, Jeicee, and Janzel " You spoke mentioning their name as they tried to cover their name pins but they realized it's too late already.

" If I saw the 3 of you bothering Yuri again, you're dead " You warned them as they gulped because of nervousness.

Taking a glance at Yuri who's beside you, you grab her right wrist making her to look at you.

" Get out of the way "

Staring deeply at the girl on the middle, she didn't move so you didn't think twice to bump her shoulder making her to move beside forcedly a little strong.

Leaving the Music room, you take a glance at Yuri. " Are you okay ? " You asked her, Yuri look at you and smile before nodding her head.

" Let' grab some coffee " Yuri spoke out of the blue.

You look at her confusingly when you realized she's the one who's dragging you to nowhere.

You wanted her to ask about what happened but it's clearly visible that she don't want to talk about it.

Taking a sit on some benches at the school, Yuri came back after grabbing some coffee at the cafeteria.

Giving you the iced coffee she bought you grab it.