63

After you and Chaewon spent the whole day yesterday going out to eat on a ramen shop for lunch, and playing different game machines at the same time, and to having a conversation with her infront of their house talking about you and some random things.

You did tell Chaewon what's going on between you and your Dad and that he killed a person, Chaewon was shocked specially when she also find out why are you and Minju look like rivals.

The thought of being each others exes have finally disappeared on her mind when you tell her the reason why you hate Minju that much.

It's strange that you opened up that lots of information at her though you felt like she's someone you can trust too, so you don't mind at all and ofcourse Chaewon understands all of it.

What happened yesterday was surely both of you enjoyed the time together.

But ofcourse after that enjoying day you had to get back to school the next day.

Ofcourse with Chaewon being the President she provided excuses of you and her absence which was really bought in by the teachers.

She's the School council President after all, the trusted student of the teachers.

Walking inside the school building after eating lunch with your 3 chaotic friends.

You were startled when your phone started ringing all of the sudden.

Grabbing your phone quickly on your pocket, you smile seeing who the caller is, and without hesitation you answer it.

Hm ?

You hummed.

Where are you ? and What are you doing ?

Chaewon asked on the other line.

Looking around the place inside the school, there are lots of students walking around you and you're afraid that they might hear you and the President's conversation.

Ever since you step your feet inside the school gate this morning.

Students started mumbling something that you were able to hear and the way they stared at you makes you confused what's that for.

And when you find out what was it, because of your 3 friends saying you about it.

It was so shocking when they told you what are those students murmuring for.

I just arrived at the school, why ?

You're wondering why would Chaewon call you that was so random, did she already know the rumors spreading ?

I went to Starbucks earlier, I got buy 1 take 1, so I was wondering if you want to have the other

That sounds good, what is the flavor ?

Bet you'll hate it, Usually people hate that flavor

oh let me guess, Mint Choco ?

How ? did you know ?

Chuckling at her response, you shake your head still watching your surroundings to check if someone's watching you or none.