66

By as early as 7 am, you walk towards the rooftop tiredly.

It was so exhausting, cleaning and arranging some stuffs on your new house where you'll stay for good.

Letting out a sigh, as soon as you open the door that heads towards the rooftop. You regret opening it, when the President appear infront of you.

Both of you were totally shocked didn't expect to see each other.

And again without realizing, You and Chaewon ended up staring at each others eyes again, but it didn't last long when Chaewon cleared her throat to break the silence.

" Are you going to go back in skipping classes ? " Chaewon asked, she wonders if she was able to make a change to you throughout those week and days you shared together.

You sighed. " Maybe " You answered shortly. " Depends "

Your friends had been getting suspicious on you and your sudden change of behavior.

You use to skip class, jump over some fences, spend time at the rooftop and refuse to submit any requirements and everything else.

You were worse and such a troublemaker before, always talks back to every teacher, got suspended for a couple of times, entering the council and guidance room after being called for doing such things, but now you felt like you change and you don't know what's the reason why would you act the opposite of it.

Now that reminds you of something you can never forget. " I'll be leaving now " Losing Your mood In a blink of an eye.

" Alright " Chaewon flashed a small smile, trying to shrug off the hunch she just felt. " See you around " And that if she would see you around.

Nodding your head at her, you walk back downstairs before you could even stay longer at the rooftop.

You completely lost your mood just with that.

You're too tired last night, that you don't want to stress yourself because of some things like the school and the President.

She've became such a bother or a problem to your mind.

Not that you blame her about it, but maybe you really blame her about it, 50 percent and other half was blame for yourself.

Leaving outside the school before the guard could go back at his position to see if someone's going to skip class or not.

It was a good timing when the guard is not in the place where he usually at.

Fastening your pace, you leave the school and didn't attend the morning class and just spend your time on a pc bang.

" Park Verna, absent " You went back to normal again, Skipping classes whenever you want.

" She's starting again " The Teacher clicked his tongue, he thought that there was a change already, after you always joined the classes 1 week straight during your punishment.

Everyone thought you finally change, though someone actually not expect you'll be like that.

It was surprising and confusing for the students.

Though the only reason they could think of why aren't you showing yourself was the spreading rumor between you and Chaewon.

After the rumor keep spreading, you went missing and didn't showed yourself once after the day you met Chaewon in the rooftop.

Even your 3 friends are worried since you keep ignoring their messages, not replying even a single word and not answering the call once.

They have no idea where you are. No one knows a single thing.

But disappearing at the school didn't happen once. You went absent for 3 consecutive days, it was nothing new for the class and the teachers but for someone, it was worrying.

" She didn't come, again " Despite Chaewon's hectic schedule.

She still manages to make time to worry for you. You never showed up to her after that day in the rooftop.

Sighing heavily.

Chaewon walk towards the council room, right after the morning class.

" Or maybe I just got used to it " Well maybe Chaewon did forget that you were one of the class skippers.

She thought you'll change, and she got it wrong.

_________