41

After arriving at the campsite, You and Chaewon gave the ramyeon you bought to the Teacher.

And now, you've been playing the squeaky toy hammer with your friends and with the President.

Yuri, Wonyoung, Yena, Yujin, Hyewon, including Minju are even shocked when they saw the president taking a sit beside you on the circle they formed before they start playing.

They were surprised but they like the idea of the President joining them.

You who've been sitting quietly, keeps noticing that Minju always steal a glance from Chaewon who's also sitting quietly beside you.

You know something's off the way she stared at the President and you know what does that supposed to mean.

You don't also like the idea of Minju joining the camp and when Yuri explained you why she let Minju to join you have no other choice but to let her or you and the others won't be able to join too.

You're 100 percent sure Minju like Chaewon, the way she look at her was the same when she met her girlfriend back then.

Her girlfriend who's the reason why Minju wasn't able to answer Jiu's call before she died.

If ever, you don't want Minju and Chaewon to be together. You don't know why, but you just don't like that idea.

The game haven't started yet since Hyewon grab another squeaky toy hammer for Chaewon.

Going back at the circle, Hyewon take a sit and hand the toy hammer to Chaewon which the President accepted and the chaotic game starts again once Yena put the Lie Detector Object in the middle of the circle.

If you lie then you'll get electrified and will get hit by the toy hammer of the others, but if you tell the truth then nothing will happen.

It's a perfect game in a group of friends who wants to know something that a certain person keeps hiding.

It's like forcing you to admit something that you've been keeping all along.

" Do you think of yourself as a princess ? " Yena asked Hyewon. Hyewon put her hand on the lie detector and shake her head as an answer.

" No way " Hyewon spoke sounded so confident.

But she ended up getting electrified saying that she's lying and that she think of yourself as a princess.

" Take that "

" Take that "

Hyewon got hit multiple times on her head for lying and that's how the game works.

While they keep asking questions to each other, you glance at Chaewon seeing if she's having fun or not and you're glad seeing that not so visible small smile formed on her lips.

Hearing your name getting called.

You look at them, realizing it's your turn.

" Do you find me beautiful ? " Yuri asked you with a teasing smile formed on your lips.

You look at her with confusion. The heck she's asking about.

Putting your hand on the lie detector, you look at her and nod making the others to tease you and Yuri.

Except Chaewon who's now staring at you upon hearing your answer at Yuri's question.

Turning on the Lie Detector not even a seconds the Detector proves that you're saying the truth, which makes your friends to continued teasing you while Yuri became a blushing mess.